Best Version Media Reviews

Found 420 of over 595 reviews

4.4
Best Version Media Chief Executive Officer Kevin O’ Brien
Kevin O’ Brien
Pros
  • "BVM has an excellent training program(in 122 reviews)

• "The level of widespread publisher success is great to see(in 81 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No salary until you make minimum sales to support the magazine for at least a year(in 57 reviews)

• "Too much spotlight on veteran publishers with big deals(in 42 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great company with tons of support

Feb 16, 2022 - Publisher in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have numerous resources to support you as you grow with the company. Daily sales training calls provide an environment to allow you the best opportunity to be successful. Hands down the most supportive company I have ever worked for. An amazing income potential for sales professionals.

Cons

If you are not self-motivated you will not succeed. But they are upfront about the requirements to achieve a great career with them.

5 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us your feedback! The BVM Publisher role offers uncapped earning potential and the exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs to build their own business in the community!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good

Sep 26, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work culture and work life balance

Cons

Can't find any that was not good

Thanks for the review!

3. 5.0

I Love BVM

Aug 1, 2022 - Publisher in Stockton, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

With time and dedication, you will earn a six figure income, quickly . They key is not giving up when clients say no. It’s a mental challenge, and not for everyone.

Cons

There are awesome bonuses before going to print. If you do not earn a bonus it will be difficult. Hang in there. Purchase extra food when you are paid a bonus. This will help on your way to print. Only the strong survive. If you are not a self starter, and can handle the personalities of your clients, this isn’t for you.

2 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! While we cannot guarantee how much you will make as a Publisher, we proudly offer unlimited income potential and a flexible work environment to help our people find success.

4. 5.0

Excellent company

Aug 1, 2022 - Publisher in Walnut Creek, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’m so glad this opportunity came into my life. You completely feel seen from the day you start and you’re supported daily. There’s literally a team for every everything and the response rate is extremely fast. You feel very close here.

Cons

Getting past the discomfort of cold calls is something you have to do but that’s basically any sales job. At the end of the day, helping these businesses is very rewarding for all parties.

Media Relations

We're so glad you're enjoying your time working with BVM and we're grateful to have you on the team! Thank you for the feedback!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Career Ever - Absolutely LOVE BVM!!

Aug 4, 2022 - Market Manager in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The income is unbelievable as long as you are willing to work hard, follow the orthodox plan and never give up! We can win annual trips which are a blast, make six figure income, flexible schedules, basically no nights or weekend work. I love the flexibility of this position, if life happens and you can't work for a bit, you can always begin again!! The culture of BVM is second to none, we guard the culture as it is one of the keys to our success. I am so proud to work with BVM!

Cons

Sometimes I get inside my head and think negatively, that might put me in a slump if I allow it to. That is why we have encouraging, uplifting calls each day, to make sure we have the proper mind set to do what we do!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Jul 4, 2022 - Staff Writer
      Business Outlook

Pros

good atmosphere and work environment

Cons

I have no cons for this employer

Media Relations

We're happy to have you on the team! Thanks for the great review.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

review

Jun 29, 2022 - Publisher
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love working with BVM as an independent contractor/publisher. You have the benefit of being self employeed along with the support of leadership and the company. If you are a go getter and love to be in control of your schedule and life, I recommend looking into this amazine opportunity

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Media Relations

We are proud of our award-winning culture and we're glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking time to leave us a review!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Opportunity of a lifetime

Jun 6, 2022 - Magazine Publisher in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are in control of your own destiny. You make your own success.

Cons

You need to be motivated, disciplined and structured.

Media Relations

Thanks for the feedback about the BVM Publisher role!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

The Best Decision

Jun 1, 2022 - Publisher
      Business Outlook

Pros

Starting a career with Best Version Media has been one of the best decisions! I am able to have flexibility between work and personal life and meet so many wonderful people in my community. You are in charge of your income, so that is always the motivation behind wanting to succeded!

Cons

I don't really have any

Media Relations

We love providing flexibility and support to our amazing Publishers! Thank you for the review!

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Monthly deadlines and very little pay

Jun 14, 2022 - Editor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours as long as you meet your monthly deadline.

Cons

Be prepared to receive urgent emails at all hours when your deadline is approaching, especially if there is a shortage in submissions. Those deadlines are still there when you're away on vacation. There is often no one there to take up the slack.

Media Relations

The Content Coordinator opportunity allows talented writers to produce content for our local magazines each month. We're committed to making this role the best it can be for everyone and will use this feedback to make improvements.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 420 Reviews

Best Version Media Reviews FAQs

Best Version Media has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 595 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Best Version Media to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Best Version Media employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Best Version Media. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

90% of Best Version Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Best Version Media 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Best Version Media Job Seekers