Bharat Electronics Interview Questions

Updated 18 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bharat Electronics

Bharat Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Bharat Electronics

Interview

It was an online interview. Basic questions were asked and it was quite easy but moderate type. However it is a good experience with a leading company. They mail me in the evening that i am selected.

Interview Questions
  • why did we hire you?
    1 Answer

Bharat Electronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics

Interview

Technical interview was taken with technical questions asked from 2 panelists and it was a 30 minute long interview process and basic electronics analog electronics questions were asked related to my previous experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

There was no interview for apprentice post, they just did document verification and background check and after verification of documents we should submit one xerox copy of each document and i was given offer letter for one year apprenticeship

Interview Questions
  • they asked to give my introduction like where am i from, what do my parents do etc

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Bhopal) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was online based. there were 3 member in panel one HR and two Technical member. question were basic of subject knowledge here is complete video i have discussed all question and answer in my video. you can also directly visit to my youtube channel 'VB CLASSES'

Interview Questions
  • tell me what is entropy here is other question https://youtu.be/QXORT0vw0WQ

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

3 rounds difficult ... Taking time and basiclevel question about electronics and communication engineering... Prepare well all core subjects... Hiring is not based on RECCOMEDATION. Vlsi, embedded systems, gsteamer, sensors, radars etc are very important Questions from emtl, material science and electronics devices and circuits, amplifiers, rectifiers, opamps etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharat Electronics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics

Interview

It lasted about half an hour and they switched between technical and hr rounds...like after every 2 technical qn an hr qn was asked. There were 4 members in the panel, one hr and the rest technical people from the work floor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharat Electronics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics

Interview

The panel was friendly and since I had a mechanical engineering background, they asked mechanical related questions from various topics like Strength of Materials, finite element analysis, thermodynamics and heat transfer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Bangalore Rural) in Dec 2020

Interview

They were very friendly. I got offer after 1 month. Overall everything went well. It's a defence PSU so good learning. And overall experience was good. You can apply via bel recruitment page.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharat Electronics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics

Interview

It was through campus placement. First there was resume shortlisting and then there was an interview comprising of both technical and hr. Overall the people were very good and let me feel comfortable before asking questions. First they asked me to introduce and then asked about the project. Then they asked technical questions listed below. After that they asked my family background and about the extra carricular activities listed in my resume. Then they asked, "what do you know about BEL?" Then they asked if I was interested in leadership roles and why do I think that I have leadership qualities.

Interview Questions
  • What is viscosity and how it is related to density?
  • What is ductility and what is the failure theory associated with ductile materials?
  • Engine working on which cycle is more efficient, Otto or Diesel?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Nov 2020

Interview

I think my introduction was a bit average. As that was one of my first interview. Other than that the technical questions they asked I was pretty confident about that.but it didn't affected that much on selection because 85% weightage for selection was on the basis of B.tech CGPA and my other fellow contenders had better CGPA than mine, but it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews