Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2019

Sort:

Internship Interview

Interview

I had an internal connection that was able to get me through the HR. There was no formal interview. Just asked me why I wanted to work there, what I hoped to accomplish, and behavioral questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

The interview process was very behavioral. The interviewer asked standard questions such as
    Tell me about yourself
    Why BPCL
    How I can contribute
    Then they started asking some technical questions. But if you are applying for management trainee position I believe there will not be much technical questions
    The interviewer also asked about the trend in the market, macro factors and trend in oil prices.
    The interviewer asked about the recent investments by BORL, BPCL's upstream division.

Interview Questions

• Why BPCL
      Current oil & gas scenario   1 Answer

.NET Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surajpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Surajpur, Uttar Pradesh) in May 2016.

Interview

It was little bit complicated . but Sir was very co-operative and also guide me how to do it.
    after selection , many time he guide me , how to do what to do ??? how to work

Interview Questions

• why do you want to do job???

If you will not get job ???,what will you do ????   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

HR conducted interview via phone call. HR looks for candidates with self confidence, adaptability and their willingness to do sales and market research. Overall the interview process is very easy

Interview Questions

• Is it ok for you to work pan India if posted?   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Patna, Bihar) in December 2011.

Interview

prelim selection process, GD and 1 interview, it was 1 day process. i tried to kept calm as far as possible, interview panel was i think of about 8-9 members

Interview Questions

• special about you, one thing to improve in you, various measurement questions, application of you subject in the game of you love most, why you were rejected in your previous interviews   1 Answer

Trainee Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Kozhikode, Kerala) in October 2015.

Interview

gd,two round of interviews, first is group dicussion in group of eight or so then selected ones goes for next technical interview where basics of the subjects were asked along with few hr questions,then the selected one goes foe hr round where they w=ensure will you stick to the company or leave after few years.

Interview Questions

• basic question of mass transfer ,fluid and heat,and hr questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

For BPCL R&D, three step process:
    (1) CV shortlisting
    (2) First round of interview (highest weight-age)
    (3) Second round of interview after clearing first round of interview
    The first round of interview is the most important part of process. The chances of getting the offer is mostly based on performance in first round. This is totally a technical round. The second round of interview is kix of technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• For BPCL R&D:
      Questions will be mostly from your past experience (if experienced) or from your M.Tech / PhD thesis (if fresher).   Answer Question

Interview

Resume based shortlisting from College Placement Office. Therafter a general intrerview pertainign to BPCL and questions related to petroleum industry.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

the process will take about 2 day , which include group discussion followed by technical interview and next day personal interview.every process is a elimination thus its a hard one.

Interview Questions

• tell me about ur self,what u do after engg, why not es, why bpcl,why not other psu   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai) in August 2012.

Interview

- I had applied through campus interview in August 2012
    - Company gave pre-placement talk
    - Initially there was GD and shortlist on the basis of GD. Even if you perform poor, if you have good CPI, you will clear GD. GD topic was based on 'current education system in India'.
    - Personal Interview (HR + Technical)

Interview Questions

• - HR: Tell me about your self, Why BPCL?
      - Technical: Describe process to design shell and tube Heat Exchanger
      - Do you want to ask something? I asked few things, they said - 'you are too ambitious' so i did not get offer.
      I suggest - only stick to what they ask, its PSU, don't show your enthusiasm.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.