Bharti Airtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bharti Airtel Interview Questions

Interviews at Bharti Airtel

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Had scheduled interview in Airtel office Banglore.
    Round 1 Technical: the round went for more than one and half an hour.i gave answer for each and every question whatever been asked..Be it Java, backend automation testing or Jenkins related, program s everything.even gave different way outs to solve one program.
    I almost made up my mind for the next round that much confident I was for my answer s.But the most shocking part of the interview is hr came post interview and gave feedback that I am not suitable.
    Rest anyone who reads this review can judge.the most unethical and the most unprofessional interview I have ever given.infact I might not be able to put the correct word for it.Guies I suggest you never ever go for Airtel interview no matter how prepared you are..you are definitely gonna get rejected.save ur time and energy for other opportunities.best of luck

Interview Questions

• so many were asked on Java and backend automation testing, framework, programming   Answer Question

Interview

I was a freshman when I applied for this job through my father's colleague. I had recently completed a few courses that diverged into various other courses. For a firmer grip I applied for this job and got in through due to my references

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

My interview was completely based on my resume, practical hands on experience, practical techincal knowledge are both tested during my interview. Three rounds 1)written ( concentrate on core subjects, iam from ECE, so mostly our topics are from communications, networking, microwave engineering,EMF, antennas,radars, satellite communication, Optical communication)
    2) Group Discussion
    3) Technical Interview

Senior HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Many behavioral questions. There were more then 3 rounds of interview. First round with recruiter, then hiring manager and then head. Some focus on the past experience and work done. More questions on the current role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to manage a team which is not doing well all when you joined ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Good benefits, paid training, a lot of travel. This company is for juniors that try to get experience. But definitly not a good place when you have family to take care of.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonc and then onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Signal processing and digital electronics   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Was initially hired for summer internship, then a telephonic interview after the internship followed by the pre placement offer.Summer Internship interview was mostly HR questions coupled with a few general sector and company related questions. PPO interview was completely project based.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe saurabh?(the interview was mostly straightforward :p)   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Worst company to interview for. They will try to undercut you in a worst possible way.
    I have already given my current CTC before interviewing and after interviewing they offered me a salary lower than my current salary , when asked for reason they said with my experience they can only offer this much.
    Pathetic company who likes to take advantage of situations to undercut potential employees.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed for Tech Lead role in May 2020, I went through 3 rounds(2 technical and 1managerial), Interviews were very basic and I was myself not sure how do they shortlist people for senior profiles on such basis.
    I was confirmed that I have cleared all the rounds, but than my profile was put on hold as they were interviewing other candidates, this happened when HR asked for my current salary and expected salary after my third round.
    HR asked me to wait for a week and they will get back with an update.
    No update as of now , I have tried contacting HR twice but they don't revert.

Interview Questions

• Spring architecture, Projects I have worked upon, REST and SOAP APIs   1 Answer

Interview

Aptitude round followed by a group discussion and a PI round.
    The aptitude round had basic questions (verbal, Logical reasoning and mental ability), a bunch of people were shortlisted.
    In the GD we were handed a written case of one page and were asked to discuss about it for 5 mins approx followed by 30 seconds of a conclusive statement.
    The PI round involved majority of questions from the resume

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to my Resume and some basic Maths   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.