Bharti Airtel Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 466 of over 466 interviews

Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bharti Airtel

Bharti Airtel

Application

I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

Application I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in July 2021 Interview Only ask for Data Structure, Algorithm, and android UNIT testing.

Interview Questions
  • Reserve a linked list write a unit test program mostly ask about UNIT testing and DS and Algorithms
    Answer Question

Bharti Airtel

Application

I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

Easy and smooth and very convenient and lots of things . Online interview on Zoom . O was there for many times . I was there daily and always

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharti Airtel

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

There were 2 rounds- face 2 face and telephonic. It was an On-Campus interview. Both were easy. Need some technical knowledge related to wireless communications to qualify the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharti Airtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

I was briefed about the interview process on the call. There supposed to be 3 rounds. Two tech and one managerial. It was a one day drive on a weekend. Round 1: Ques 1) Matrix is Sorted row wise and column wise. find the key provided in the best time complexity . Ques 2) Design LRU cache Round 2) Interviewer introduced himself, told me about the work they do at x labs and described the time divided for the questions in the round. It lasted about 1 hr 15min There were 2 design problems given I had to solve any one of them. 1. It was related to some TRIE data structure. 2. Design a web crawler. Basically a key word was given with a starting web page. Web page can contain anchor attached to the keyword. We have to go to the link and look for other keyword links. Return a complete list of all the links. Psuedo code was required with all the cases covered. 45 min were given to complete the solution. Monitoring and logging question. General discussion on my experience. I received the result mail after the second round. Verdict : Selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharti Airtel

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

The interview process includes 4 rounds: 1. Aptitude test: it includes 3 sections of mathematical, logical, and verbal reasoning. This test was followed by a psychometric test. 2. Group discussion 3. HR interview 4. Technical interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharti Airtel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel in Jun 2021

Interview

Everything in that interview was negative, starting with HR to the interviewer. I got a call from HR that interview will be on coming Saturday in the first half but nothing was finalised. I received an invitation directly when I tried to reach HR if I can reschedule it to one hour prior or later she started screaming. I accepted the invitation and rescheduled other things to find another horrible interviewer. Interviewer asked me to turn on my camera with his closed then he was sounding as if he is having a tobacco and with absolute dissrepect he was asking me questions as if I am forcing him to interview me. He asked me to solve one coding problem when I started to explain him the approach he refused and told me to directly write the code with O(n) time complexity. I wrote the code with unoptimized way with O(n) time complexity. Then he told me it is not in O(n) time complexity as you have used 2 for loops(not nested) so it is O(N)+O(N) = O(2N). I gave him better solution. then he started asking me questions and I made a mistake for 2 questions and he started humiliating me by saying this is what you have ? this is what I ll get if I ask this question to a 1 year experienced person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharti Airtel

Application

I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

Apti test its include basic math question .Ratio ,percentage Simple and compound interest,and some more question , after then HR round incule intro ,hobbies ,interest anf some sales based questuons

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Begumpet

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Begumpet)

Interview

Received Interview call and attended in person where they kept us waiting and for update in between they tell 'Interviewer is in important unexpected meetings' whole day went without any productive rounds and next day i followed up and no answer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to join airtel?

Bharti Airtel

Application

I interviewed at Bharti Airtel

Interview

Very simplified and they are considerate even when you are not fully experienced. No tough questions but come well prepared. Mostly the number interview stages are three not tough as such. Great hr during interviews... Only research about their salaries. Couse they can short-change you easily.

Interview Questions
  • SQL knowledge how do you rate yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in May 2021

Interview

Their were three round first one was technical, second one was conducted by tech lead. He asked questions about the architecture of software. Final round was kind of manager round. Final round goes average for me. But they took lot of time to give back the feedback even after that they asked me to send the documents to proceed after and then told me position has gone to hold. I was serving notice period so if I could get the clarity earlier I could have set my focus on other opportunity. Interview were good but overall process could have been faster and transparent.

Interview Questions
  • React Native, JavaScript, data structure
  • Closures, find frequency of element in array, find second max element in array?
  • Security validation over payment gateway integration, Put or Patch difference
Viewing 1 - 10 of 466 Interviews