Bharti Airtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bharti Airtel Interview Questions

Updated 17 Aug 2018

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Was initially hired for summer internship, then a telephonic interview after the internship followed by the pre placement offer.Summer Internship interview was mostly HR questions coupled with a few general sector and company related questions. PPO interview was completely project based.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe saurabh?(the interview was mostly straightforward :p)   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonc and then onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Signal processing and digital electronics   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Good benefits, paid training, a lot of travel. This company is for juniors that try to get experience. But definitly not a good place when you have family to take care of.   Answer Question

Senior HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Many behavioral questions. There were more then 3 rounds of interview. First round with recruiter, then hiring manager and then head. Some focus on the past experience and work done. More questions on the current role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to manage a team which is not doing well all when you joined ?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

My interview was completely based on my resume, practical hands on experience, practical techincal knowledge are both tested during my interview. Three rounds 1)written ( concentrate on core subjects, iam from ECE, so mostly our topics are from communications, networking, microwave engineering,EMF, antennas,radars, satellite communication, Optical communication)
    2) Group Discussion
    3) Technical Interview

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

2-3 interviews, at stringent interview process, in first they ask you about your background and then let you to create a situation where most customers find problem and finally need to submit the solution for the same

Interview Questions

• to create a situation, what most customers get into and give their appropriate solution   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New Delhi) in January 2013.

Interview

1 round HR, then sales head and then ceo, interview quite easy as they were hiring for pilot batch on own retail concept which they launch on 2013 to give tough competition to vodafone, idea, aircel, and all operators across pan india

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2011.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process was good but some obstacle over there but i can't disclose.

Interview Questions

Because i donot want to change the job that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

The first round was Extempore Speech on a Technical Topic given to us with 2 mins of preparation time.
    The Second round was Technical Interview on basic Networking Concepts like OSI, Routing Protocols, etc
    Third round was PI where the HR explained about the job role and asked if I can handle the pressure and then it was over. I am yet to receive the feedback of this interview.
    The HR and the other employees are really friendly. I hope I get the confirmation from their side.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

it was fine but expected more from it. The company and everything was good but the salary offered wasn't. So I declined the offer so that I can explore other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• There are two rooms with 3 bulbs in one and 3 switch in one but you can go to one room only once. determine which switch is for which bulb?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.