Bharti Airtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bharti Airtel Interview Questions

Interviews at Bharti Airtel

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Had scheduled interview in Airtel office Banglore.
    Round 1 Technical: the round went for more than one and half an hour.i gave answer for each and every question whatever been asked..Be it Java, backend automation testing or Jenkins related, program s everything.even gave different way outs to solve one program.
    I almost made up my mind for the next round that much confident I was for my answer s.But the most shocking part of the interview is hr came post interview and gave feedback that I am not suitable.
    Rest anyone who reads this review can judge.the most unethical and the most unprofessional interview I have ever given.infact I might not be able to put the correct word for it.Guies I suggest you never ever go for Airtel interview no matter how prepared you are..you are definitely gonna get rejected.save ur time and energy for other opportunities.best of luck

Interview Questions

• so many were asked on Java and backend automation testing, framework, programming   Answer Question

Interview

I was a freshman when I applied for this job through my father's colleague. I had recently completed a few courses that diverged into various other courses. For a firmer grip I applied for this job and got in through due to my references

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

My interview was completely based on my resume, practical hands on experience, practical techincal knowledge are both tested during my interview. Three rounds 1)written ( concentrate on core subjects, iam from ECE, so mostly our topics are from communications, networking, microwave engineering,EMF, antennas,radars, satellite communication, Optical communication)
    2) Group Discussion
    3) Technical Interview

Senior HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Many behavioral questions. There were more then 3 rounds of interview. First round with recruiter, then hiring manager and then head. Some focus on the past experience and work done. More questions on the current role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to manage a team which is not doing well all when you joined ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Good benefits, paid training, a lot of travel. This company is for juniors that try to get experience. But definitly not a good place when you have family to take care of.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonc and then onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Signal processing and digital electronics   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Was initially hired for summer internship, then a telephonic interview after the internship followed by the pre placement offer.Summer Internship interview was mostly HR questions coupled with a few general sector and company related questions. PPO interview was completely project based.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe saurabh?(the interview was mostly straightforward :p)   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation

Summer Interview

Interview

1st round - Group Discussion. A very number based complex case was asked to be solved in 10 mins GD. Our group couldn't solve the case. Everyone was given a chance to sum up the case and the solution at the end.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

2-3 rounds with questions on previous experience. Explain your role in the previous organization. A brief descrption of your profile. Details on the previous roles and how you can contribute to the current role.

Interview Questions

• Explain your role in the previous organization. A brief descrption of your profile. Details on the previous roles and how you can contribute to the current role.   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

Very bad experience for me, 1st and second rounds were good, I tried to give an optimal solution for DSA question and detailed overview of system design.

In 3rd round someone from tech lead came , he showed very rude behavior, He just asked me two questions and went away. His first question was - the reason for job change and second - to draw my current project system design, he did not ask any thing else or any cross question.
    He already came with wrong mind set.

and after that HR came and called me to leave for the day. WTF

1st round - online assessment test.
    2nd round - technical round F2F.
    3rd round - technical round with tech lead or EM.
    4th round - with director
    5th round - HR

Suggestion :- fire donkey's from your company, those are at top positions

Interview Questions

• 1st round - online assessment test. - 2 DSA questions easy.
      2nd round - technical round F2F. - DSA questions (linked list , tree, array), System design - low level and high level, spring boot questions, and DB (indexing and joins)
      3rd round - technical round with tech lead or EM. - System design
      4th round - with director
      5th round - HR   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.