Binary Republik Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Oct 2017

2.9

ASP.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in June 2017.

Interview

4 rounds were there. Written aptitude,Practical,Technical and HR.In Practical round they gave me a table and asked me to do some manipulation with that.There was a panel of 2 people who took the technical round they asked questions from basic to advance.It was really a tough interview I made it till 3rd round.After that they told me to call back.

Interview Questions

• They asked about oops concept and all the question related to web development like session and all.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1. Aptitude/English Test
    Very easy, anyone with proper reasoning and English could clear
    2. Practical Test
    Very Easy, instructions are clear and staff is very supportive
    3. Technical Test
    Two lead consultant starts with typical interview question and takes you to beautiful journey of OOPS. Very supportive, again, helpful in nature. Difficult if concepts are not clear else moderate.
    4. 1 - 1 with MD
    I kept waiting for interview timing. Took follow-up with HR and consultant. They called me to inform that I will call you in 10 minutes and I was wondering how exactly 10 minutes are in length. All of sudden I received a call with date and time of interview which was again cancelled for some reason and again I was asked to be called in 1 minute this time and I am wondering till this moment about length of that one minute.

Despite there assurance of 2 hours at max, first three round took almost 6 hours of mine which cost me a day off at current company. Company had good reviews so I thought it to be fine but than comes this endless waiting which is very irritating. I requested answer for just one question which was whether I am in or out, I got more common response "We will call you back in X minutes".

Had much much better interviews with other companies which had to the point answers, either yes or no.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied for the post of Business Development Executive, I have done mail my resume to Mr. Amit Patil, he called me and arrange my interview, there are three round of interview,
    1. First round of an interview with HR Manager.
    2. Second round with Director of Business Development .
    3. Third and last round with with Managing Director.
    It was really nice experience, very smooth way of working, supportive staff and good environment I found here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Their were three rounds of interview. 1) Telephonic round of interview. It was a bacis information about profile and company than 2) Face to face interview with HR Manager and after cleared all the rounds of interview 3) Final round with the top management.

If I talk about my overall interview experience with Binary Republik, it was smooth and they were supportive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?   1 Answer
    • What was your roles and responsibility as a recruiter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of five stages, starting with aptitude test, practical test, technical interview, hr round and finally i was interviewed by company's Microsoft Practices Director
    aptitude test was a bit difficult, technical interview demanded a deep knowledge of C#
    technical interview covered almost all aspects of ASP.NET

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Concepts, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, jQuery, SQL   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was quiet easy.

There were 4 rounds :
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) Practical Round
    3) Technical Round
    4) Hr Round

Technical questions were normal

there were some twist in technical question but were not complex

Practical round was also easy

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in October 2015.

Interview

It was Moderate, not easy as well as not tough. But, basic fundamental of the programming should be clear to get appointed. there was an aptitude test followed by practical round on the first day. I've cleared two of them, after 1 week I called for technical interview, and HR round and in the last I was called for the meeting with BOD.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle Exception Handling? Give the best example where you use it.   1 Answer

Sharepoint/.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad).

Interview

There were total 4 rounds:
    ->Aptitude test.
    ->Technical test.
    ->Technical interview.
    and ->HR Interview.
    I made it only till "Technical interview". i found their way of interviewing a friendly one.they asks all types of questions related to the post and followed by all the basic fundamental questions of OOPS,SQL.I was even asked to write a program which i did it wrong due to nervousness.if i have wrote that program right then i would have been selected.My advice to people would be to master the logic building to write a program spontaneously to crack the interview.

My advice/suggestion to the management would be that if you send us the rejection email then it'd be better for us. we would start searching for another opportunity rather waiting for weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.