Binary Republik Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Binary Republik

Binary Republik

Application

I interviewed at Binary Republik

Interview

there are total three round . 1)Aptitude that i clear. After that 2) technical round also this round i clear but it is very bed. two employee take this round. they ask about you project and it's rapid fire round. their attitude was like they know each end every technologies. very bad attitude of interviewers. 3) PM tech round in this round Project manager not come on time for take interview. after that he took interview for time pass. in between interview he cheat with others. some question he confuse.

Interview Questions
  • C#,mvc, oops, sql , jquery, javascript and angular
    Answer Question

Binary Republik

Application

I interviewed at Binary Republik

Interview

i had great experience during interview. they asked very good technical as well as logical questions. practical exam setup is also good. overall i like the interview process and the HR Department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

107.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Binary Republik~1019063
Join the conversation on

Binary Republik

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binary Republik in May 2019

Interview

Here there are 4 rounds to pass the interview. 1) aptitude test:- Maths and verbal/logical MCQ 2) Practical test 3) Technical interview:- C,C++, OOPS, web technologies, SQL 4) Formal interview with HR and CEO

Interview Questions
  • What you about know outside of computer technologies? What you have other interest?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Republik (New Delhi)

Interview

there are four steps. 1)aptitude Test 2) Technical Test 3)Practical round 4) Interview . In which, the Tests are easy to crack but for practical you need the database connectivity knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2018

Interview

The process was very fast and hr was very responsive when i can we go for the birthday cake and we will be ready to eat and then go back home dinner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in Dec 2017

Interview

there ti total 4 round in interview process 1 apptitude round 2 Praticel round 3 Technical round 4 Hr round the technical team and hr(amit sir) is so nice in nature and he will be there in every 20 to 30 min to help you if you have any kind of difficulty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2017

Interview

4 rounds were there. Written aptitude,Practical,Technical and HR.In Practical round they gave me a table and asked me to do some manipulation with that.There was a panel of 2 people who took the technical round they asked questions from basic to advance.It was really a tough interview I made it till 3rd round.After that they told me to call back.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about oops concept and all the question related to web development like session and all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2016

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. 1. Aptitude/English Test Very easy, anyone with proper reasoning and English could clear 2. Practical Test Very Easy, instructions are clear and staff is very supportive 3. Technical Test Two lead consultant starts with typical interview question and takes you to beautiful journey of OOPS. Very supportive, again, helpful in nature. Difficult if concepts are not clear else moderate. 4. 1 - 1 with MD I kept waiting for interview timing. Took follow-up with HR and consultant. They called me to inform that I will call you in 10 minutes and I was wondering how exactly 10 minutes are in length. All of sudden I received a call with date and time of interview which was again cancelled for some reason and again I was asked to be called in 1 minute this time and I am wondering till this moment about length of that one minute. Despite there assurance of 2 hours at max, first three round took almost 6 hours of mine which cost me a day off at current company. Company had good reviews so I thought it to be fine but than comes this endless waiting which is very irritating. I requested answer for just one question which was whether I am in or out, I got more common response "We will call you back in X minutes". Had much much better interviews with other companies which had to the point answers, either yes or no.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in May 2016

Interview

Applied for the post of Business Development Executive, I have done mail my resume to Mr. Amit Patil, he called me and arrange my interview, there are three round of interview, 1. First round of an interview with HR Manager. 2. Second round with Director of Business Development . 3. Third and last round with with Managing Director. It was really nice experience, very smooth way of working, supportive staff and good environment I found here.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Republik (Ahmedabad) in Nov 2015

Interview

Their were three rounds of interview. 1) Telephonic round of interview. It was a bacis information about profile and company than 2) Face to face interview with HR Manager and after cleared all the rounds of interview 3) Final round with the top management. If I talk about my overall interview experience with Binary Republik, it was smooth and they were supportive.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self?
  • What was your roles and responsibility as a recruiter?
1 person found this interview helpful