Birdeye Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

Other6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I interviewed at Birdeye (Frisco, TX)

Interview

Scheduled the first interview with the recruiter and was then ghosted by the recruiter at the interview. They never called me and never responded to my emails. Spent quite a bit of time preparing for the interview and took time off work. Very disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • None as I was ghosted by the company/recruiter at the first interview
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Birdeye (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and efficient. Next steps were clearly provided and the stand and deliver presentation was quick. They hire in classes and are in hyper growth mode so the process is quick. This technology is taking off!

Interview Questions
  • What your style of selling?
  • All the interviewers asked, Tell me about yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birdeye (New York, NY)

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2.Zoom Interview 3.Panel Interview (1 person didnt show up) 4.Rescheduled interview I was told I was going to be made an offer after final interview by the Director.But the company ghost on me to only reapond back to my email that they went another Direction. I was very surprised as I was already verbally offered the position and was just awaiting a contract. Glad never got the offer from such unorganized management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Birdeye (Denver, CO) in May 2021

Interview

Phone call with very broad parameters A second call with the wrong manager who was very short said he wanted it to be conversational and then asked very targeted, leading questions (A bad sales tactic)"We respond to everyone within two days" Didn't hear from them for 5 days so I called with a wishy-washy response about possibly getting another interview. Made me cringe that a company of that caliber would act in such a way.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you could close?

Birdeye

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birdeye

Interview

Very bad experience, the hiring manager was arrogant, do not even remember who is giving the interview, completely clueless, I would say it was a bad experience. the hiring manager should learn ethics, she was so confused. company should hire better HR manager

Interview Questions
  • Basic SQL questions, seemed like the interviewer was not interested in it.

Birdeye

Application

I interviewed at Birdeye

Interview

One of their Sourcers reached out to me via LinkedIn with a calendly link in the initial message. Loved that! I appreciated the quick and efficient message and booked a time slot. The interview was canceled only an hour later because the Sourcer told me (not asked me) I didn't have the sales recruiting experience required. It left me confused because I do, and again she reached out to me. It was strange that she chose to cancel without asking me. Reviewing a resume, or even hopping on a quick call with a candidate, could really help drive a positive candidate experience. From what I've read, it seems like a neat company struggling a bit with morale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Birdeye (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. First round was with Tech Lead, next week 2nd round was with Director. Everything went well. But after waiting checked with HR for status was informed that the company requirement was completely different, if it was the case why they interviewed me or they were not sure what they wanted.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about DNS, MAC OSX, Windows Active Directory, IPV6, VLAN, previous company routine

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birdeye (Lake Forest, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was thoroughly impressed with the interview process at Birdeye. I had multiple interviews and really appreciated how much time they took to ensure I was the right fit for the role and the company. Additionally, the process gave me the opportunity to ensure this was the right fit for me. I was able to get a true sense of what the people and culture were like within the company. Everyone was incredibly professional and communicative throughout the process. This was one of the best and most professional interview processes I have ever experienced. It made my decision to accept much easier! I interviewed with VP, President, and CEO. Additionally, I met with two employees who interviewed me for culture.

Interview Questions
  • How would you interview for a strong sales rep to join your team? What would you ask and what would you look for?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birdeye (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was very quick, easy, simple. I spoke to two different people and overall I had a great interview process. It started out with a phone call then a video and then another video with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • asked me about my work history job performance skills

Birdeye

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birdeye

Interview

Process consisted of 6 calls and 1 presentation of their software over 9 weeks. At the end of the process they called my references and then informed me they were going in another direction, offering zero feedback. Felt very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews