Birla Sun Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Birla Sun Life Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Birla Sun Life Insurance

2.6

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance.

Interview

It's a simple interview where they ask about some basic question to check communication skill and its gives me a positive feeling . They just asked me to say something about you and some other general questions

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (New Delhi).

Interview

First round was aptitude based. Basic mathematics questions and logical reasoning. Almost everyone got through this round. After this there were 2 round of interviews which were mostly based on HR and scenario based questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

It was easy. It started with a Pre placement talk and then PI.the PI questions were very general. Usually related to what is mentioned in ythe resume and how i am a suitable candidate for their company.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

The HR took the personal Interview and the process was very comfortable with mostly background questions. The HR were very professional and talking with very positive gesture. Overall the good work culture got reflected through there behaviour.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

1. 30 min test( english, reasoning, maths) calculator was allowed. basic, very easy test
    2. sales interview-(2 people were there. they were intrested in knowing life insurance concepts)
    3.HR for salary discussion.(that was long round)

Interview Questions

• difference between life insurance and health insurance.
      y u left last job.   Answer Question

Front Desk Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Goregaon East) in April 2018.

Interview

I filled form & its look like our cv & gave aptitude test after that I gave the first round of personal interview & technical also.I attached 1 copy of my cv to that form. After giving interviews, sir told me that they send one aptitude test on my email id & after giving that exam , my results related to selection process starts for documentation & related to the appointment letter. hence till now no one has replied from hr side to me about sending aptitude test on my mail id. I am waiting for reply from their's side.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What was your goals in life   Answer Question
    • What is your dream goals in life you have to achieve   Answer Question
    • Why you want to do career in Insurance sector & why you choose selling department at the first stage of your job career   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai).

Interview

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (mumbai)
    process is direct PI, it was not a difficult PI as basic question is asked to know your interest.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me abt yourself
      2. family background
      3.What you know about insurance   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

Highly informal, weird candidate experience. Had to wait for more than 2 hours behind schedule.

Its a culturally rough environment and could be made out from the reception area itself. Unprofessional and unpolished behaviour exists.

Interview Questions

• Why did you left your last organisation?   1 Answer

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Bhopal) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewer asked me about my qualification and about sale's and also about Life insurance and othet financial terms. He asked about my family background and how i can be best for this job. What i learnt during my MBA

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Hyderabad) in February 2018.

Interview

Simple they just want to know whether you are serious for sales of insurance or not. Difference between sales and marketing . can you able to do sales. How you can contribute to the organization.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.