Block Interview Questions

Updated 5 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,035 of over 1.0K interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Block

Application

I interviewed at Block

Interview

Very easy straight the point. There are two interviews. The first one they ask you basic question customer service questions. Second Interview you have to memorize a scenario and give instructions to recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service based questions and scenario
    Answer Question

Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Block

Interview

One Hour technical interview with two engineers. Was a Leetcode Medium and then opportunity to ask questions after. Platform used was code signal. Interview was not very difficult at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Block

Join the conversation on

Tech India

135.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Block~422050
Join the conversation on

Block

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Block

Interview

Started with a phone screen with a single problem. Interview for onsite was smooth with interactive interviewers (felt collaborative). They did expect my code to actually run and produce results, which was quite unique.

Interview Questions
  • Design question was given to me ahead of time (involving designing a booking system). Then 1 hour with two interviewers explaining my choice of design and benefits / drawbacks.

Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Block

Interview

The HR person contacted me and sent a random test asking to complete the questions within 24 hours of providing the link. The HR person forgot to attach crucial information to answer the questions that I had to reminder her about. I have over 10 years of experience in the field and can say that I was confident about the answers. I only received a dry email saying - they have moved with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • There were 2 questions that were sent via Google docs to be completed within 24 hours of sending.

Block

Application

I interviewed at Block

Interview

Bad experience as the recruiter didn't follow up after the interview, even though it's been two weeks since. I took about a month to prepare for the interview, so it's professional courtesy to convey feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Block

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Block

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. They do not use random algorithmic questions that you had to have seen before, but rather they use more project building questions to see how you think and approach problems. This method of interviewing is much less stressful and feels much more fair than doing online assessments where you roll the dice on getting a fair question or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Block

Application

I interviewed at Block

Interview

It was easy and simple. I had to wait a little bit to get to the actual interview but not that much. The interviewers were nice and pleasant. They answered all my questions

Interview Questions
  • They asked some some questions about how I would handle certain situations

Block

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Block

Interview

I applied online through the careers page. A few days later, a recruiter reached out to me to set up a call for a brief conversation about the position and to discuss my skills and experience. After the conversation, the recruiter set up a one hour "pair programing" interview with one of their Software Engineers. During the "pair programing" interview, the interviewer will present a question on CoderPad and you’ll have approximately 45 minutes to come up with a working solution. At the end of the interview, you will have about 10-15 minutes to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Given a list of socks, write a function to sort the socks based on colour and orientation (i.e. left or right pair).

Block

Application

I interviewed at Block

Interview

I had gone through several rounds of interviews. Talked to almost 8-9 people. The interview process went for several weeks. And finally I got the offer. I cancelled all my ongoing interviews after getting the offer. But, after few days I received an email from recruiter that they are rescinding the offer with some vague reason. It’s shame Block can’t respect it’s promise after the offer is signed from both ends. I would like to inform other candidates what is happening with in Block. I wish I could take it to public and let others know about it.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Block

Application

I interviewed at Block

Interview

Long, slow, disorganized and did not provide any feedback at the end. The process was daunting and there were several weeks of radio silence in between each round, even though I was constantly being told that I was performing excellently and that I was a shoe-in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,035 Interviews