Blue Diamond Growers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blue Diamond Growers Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Diamond Growers

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers.

Interview

Interview process was great. If you come in as a temp associate, the interview process will be smoother and shorter because they're already familiar with your work and personality. I was a temp for 4 months so I did my temp assigned tasks and also asked a lot of questions regarding opportunities within the company.

Interview Questions

• If I a situation happens when you first start work and can't solve it, what do you do   1 Answer

Occupational Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The first call was from a recruiter who wanted to go over my background and education. She also explained the role a little bit.

The second call was a direct call with the manager I would have reported to. She explained the job in further detailed, gave me information about herself, and asked me questions about how I would handle specific scenarios.

The final step was to do a 8 hour on-site interview where I would tour the plant and kind of "demo" a typical day in the role of a Occupational Health and Safety Specialist. I declined to go on to the next step. I didn't think it was fair to basically work a full day for free just to prove I could do the job.

Interview Questions

• -What do you know about reading and administering hearing tests for warehouse employees?   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers in March 2019.

Interview

Recruiter call, then was supposed to have a call with the hiring manager. Originally my call was scheduled for Monday at noon then Monday morning HR reached out to me saying they had to reschedule since the hiring manager was traveling. Then at 12:03 I receive an unexpected call from the hiring manager for my phone interview. When I had told him that their hr department wanted to reschedule he said ok he could do the following Friday at 4:30 then he never called. Overall seem very disorganized.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Skype Business Interview. They never got back to me. Four months and still waiting .
    Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.
    Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict working with others and how did you resolved it?   Answer Question

Blue Diamond Grower Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First you receive a phone briefing about the interview and internship details. Then after several days later Skype interview with a hiring manager and a second HR representative.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers in July 2018.

Interview

Hiring manager had set the stage of the interview being informal which was very nice. It was detailed, clear expectations were defined. Hiring manager gave its background and share organization overview. It was a positive experience.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Multi-round interview with Director-level personnel (Engineering, HR, Quality, Innovation) with many personnel to the company. They have a changing culture with new "blood" so to speak. The time from initial phone screen to final onsite interview was approximately 1 month, which is reasonable for three (3) separate rounds (screening, phone interview, and onsite interviews). Their process was among the smoothest I have been involved with in terms of scheduling and organization -- really nice impression of Blue Diamond Growers.

Interview Questions

• Explain an occasion where you had to work on a project with disengaged team members? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via email. Quick phone screen. Scheduled second phone interview with accounting manager. Contacted for a third on site interview. 2 interviews with department managers and 1 with the hiring group manager. Interview with the hiring manager was a complete waste of time. AP hiring manager knew nothing about AP, their ERP system or how they could improve their already archaic invoice process. Long drawn out process for a non managerial position.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

1st step is a phone call from HR, second phone call with department lead, and third step in the office with the hiring manager. Interviews were a couple weeks a part.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by two on site interviews. The first two were fairly informal and it was very conversational. The onsite was with those I would be working with and more supervisors.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.