Bombay Play Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bombay Play

Bombay Play

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play in Aug 2021

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever gone through, no proper standard of recruitment. They don't follow same process for every individual, also gives biased results. Poor hiring strategy and poor recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • One question was asked on linked list and one on binary tree. Both were framed wrong. And if you try to make it correct, interviewer takes it on his ego.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Bombay Play

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

Interviewed for QA Engineer position in which questions were asked about all QA tech and processes. 2 rounds - Tech and HR. It was a bit difficult but can be cracked.

Interview Questions
  • How to differentiate between Regression Testing and Retesting?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process was smooth. HR is friendly. Received the call from HR where she explain about the company and process of the Interview. Interview contain 3 round once your resume get shortlisted. 1st round is pre- screening round i was 3 question related to basic math and Algorithm. 2nd was DS and Algo round, level was not hard if have basic understanding of DS and Algorithms 3rd round was design Round Ask about Access modifiers in detail, SOLID principle, Design pattern and ask design the snake game , we have to use different design pattern and explain it why and how we use them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bombay Play

Application

I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds : - DSA ( 3 Questions ) - DSA ( 3 Questions ) - OOP coding ( 2 Questions ) The HR provided exhaustive information about the process and the skills to be tested. Constant feedback after each round was also provided by HR. Highly professional conduct by HR, especially in the pandemic, is very impressive. The complete interview process was smooth, timely and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on DP, trees, STL, OOP, searching-sorting & recursion

Bombay Play

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

I had reached out to the recruiter via LinkedIn. The process consisted of three rounds: 1. Initial call with HR 2. Game Design test 3. Interview with Co-founder The entire process took about two weeks and everything happened remotely (ft. pandemic).

Interview Questions
  • The interview with the co-founder was mainly about the test and other game design-related discussions.

Bombay Play

Application

I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

1 Round -> coding round -> 3 coding question (easy - medium level) 2 Round -> coding round -> 4-5 coding question and 1-2 puzzle 3 Round (with co-founder) -> Questions based on javascript fundamentals & 1 logical question related to data structure

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions related to sorting, heap, Quicksort, randomization, DFS, BFS, recursion

Bombay Play

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

Interview process involved 4 rounds out of which 2 rounds are the most crucial to get the job : Telephonic round Assessment Test (The most important) F2F (A bit difficult) Hr Final Call

Interview Questions
  • The Assessment test was basically a video trailer to be made for an existing game. The F2F which followed the test round was done by the co-founder which involved thorough previous creatives related questions. The Hr was very friendly and cooperative since I needed extension to submit the creative test.

Bombay Play

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play in Apr 2021

Interview

An amiable, casual chat with the founder followed with few important questions like job role functionality and the company's role along with it. Following this, I was asked for an art test to see if I am the right fit with the execution, taste in art or not.

Interview Questions
  • My career journey, what's my approach toward art direction, managing teams and people, work copyrights etc.

Bombay Play

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

The whole interview process took place remotely and consisted of Three technical rounds along with a final HR discussion. The HR personnel was very polite, prompt, and helpful. Gave feedback and other comments before the start of each round.The interview preparation documents were provided. It covered data structures,Sorting algorithms, searching algorithms, graphs, hash tables etc..... It was one to one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bombay Play (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there. All of them were based on OOP and DSA. They were more focussed on how you approach the problem and how optimised solution you can suggest. Questions were of medium difficulty where last round was entirely focussed on Graphs and Trees.

Interview Questions
  • Rat in a Maze. Kth Maximum Element in an array. Enhanced DFS.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews