Bombay Play Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bombay Play

Bombay Play

Application

I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

Wanted a generic aptitude test and then a small project without discussing the job details. The aptitude test was easy and so was the project, but the employer was very opaque.

Interview Questions
  • How much CTC I expect
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bombay Play (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got reply within 2 days. Process was done in 3 stages: 1. technical round, which was a takeaway assignment. I was given 2 days to complete it. 2. Interview with executive producer 3. Final interview with CTO

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about the projects in my previous job, about how to increase revenue, how to increase ads-spent

Bombay Play

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bombay Play in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth and the level of interview was good enough. There was 3- 4 rounds and all were technical. Time and space complexity are one of the major questions which was asked.

Interview Questions
  • Data Structures, Algorithm, Time Complexity are one of the major topics.

Bombay Play

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play in Aug 2021

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever gone through, no proper standard of recruitment. They don't follow same process for every individual, also gives biased results. Poor hiring strategy and poor recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • One question was asked on linked list and one on binary tree. Both were framed wrong. And if you try to make it correct, interviewer takes it on his ego.
2 people found this interview helpful

Bombay Play

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

Interviewed for QA Engineer position in which questions were asked about all QA tech and processes. 2 rounds - Tech and HR. It was a bit difficult but can be cracked.

Interview Questions
  • How to differentiate between Regression Testing and Retesting?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process was smooth. HR is friendly. Received the call from HR where she explain about the company and process of the Interview. Interview contain 3 round once your resume get shortlisted. 1st round is pre- screening round i was 3 question related to basic math and Algorithm. 2nd was DS and Algo round, level was not hard if have basic understanding of DS and Algorithms 3rd round was design Round Ask about Access modifiers in detail, SOLID principle, Design pattern and ask design the snake game , we have to use different design pattern and explain it why and how we use them

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bombay Play

Application

I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds : - DSA ( 3 Questions ) - DSA ( 3 Questions ) - OOP coding ( 2 Questions ) The HR provided exhaustive information about the process and the skills to be tested. Constant feedback after each round was also provided by HR. Highly professional conduct by HR, especially in the pandemic, is very impressive. The complete interview process was smooth, timely and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on DP, trees, STL, OOP, searching-sorting & recursion

Bombay Play

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

I had reached out to the recruiter via LinkedIn. The process consisted of three rounds: 1. Initial call with HR 2. Game Design test 3. Interview with Co-founder The entire process took about two weeks and everything happened remotely (ft. pandemic).

Interview Questions
  • The interview with the co-founder was mainly about the test and other game design-related discussions.

Bombay Play

Application

I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

1 Round -> coding round -> 3 coding question (easy - medium level) 2 Round -> coding round -> 4-5 coding question and 1-2 puzzle 3 Round (with co-founder) -> Questions based on javascript fundamentals & 1 logical question related to data structure

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions related to sorting, heap, Quicksort, randomization, DFS, BFS, recursion

Bombay Play

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bombay Play

Interview

Interview process involved 4 rounds out of which 2 rounds are the most crucial to get the job : Telephonic round Assessment Test (The most important) F2F (A bit difficult) Hr Final Call

Interview Questions
  • The Assessment test was basically a video trailer to be made for an existing game. The F2F which followed the test round was done by the co-founder which involved thorough previous creatives related questions. The Hr was very friendly and cooperative since I needed extension to submit the creative test.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews