Bookmyshow Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bookmyshow

Application

I interviewed at Bookmyshow

Interview

3 rounds including Database Management Systems, Operating Systems and Data Structures and Algorithms. The coding round, which was the first, was based entirely on DSA, and the rest of the two were personal interviews. Interviews were okay in difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • They asked two DSA based questions, mutiple DBMS and OS based questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bookmyshow (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

I have had 1 interview yet and I do not know the result of the same yet. The interviewer joined the video call and started the conversation with any introduction. We discussed that one question for an hour and he left the call telling me the problem and solution.

Interview Questions
  • mark zuckerberg comes to you and says "whatsapp's usage is going down. now identify the problem and solve it" I already have a problem/solution in mind. We will test is you are able to reach to it.

Bookmyshow

Application

I interviewed at Bookmyshow

Interview

In total there were 5 rounds : 1. Initial phone screen 2. Technical discussion - concepts 3. Technical discussion - system design 4. Discussion with the CTO 5. HR Round The overall process was pretty smooth, and the interviewers were really kind to understand my background, and my interests were given due consideration. It was more of a discussion where one could freely converse about their thoughts and have inputs at incremental stages. In addition, the discussion with the CTO was pretty enlightening and got me to understand more about the overall landscape.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Overall interest in the field 2. Specific Usecases 3. Concepts 4. End-to-end DS lifecycle workflow 5. Previous projects and most difficult project worked on

Bookmyshow

Application

I interviewed at Bookmyshow

Interview

3-4 rounds of design discussion. After that came the CTO round. I had a very bad experience. CTO seems arrogant. He mentioned that company doesn't need employees and its the employees that need the company. There is a clear expectation to work on weekends. If there is a new technology that company need to use then company wont give you any time to learn, instead use your post office time/weekends for learning. You should be OK with people calling with you after 8PM everyday. He started complaining about people who complained of being contacted during personal time. I will never want to join this company . I am wondering how existing employees are dealing with this kind of work environment.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bookmyshow (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process took almost 1 month. All rounds were cleared but at last HR said we can not hire you. Very unprofessional behavior from HR side. HR wasted my entire 1 month. I will never recommend this worst company to anybody.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bookmyshow (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

3 Tech Rounds - more tech questions around work that I have done and they were more focused on hiring people with great attitude rather than on people with just hard core tech skills. In one round, interviewer said that if you have right attitude, you can learn anything even you dont know, this is what we are looking for. Liked entire interview process as they asked questions related to work done and adding complexities to work that was done by me. It is much better than companies asking predefined set of questions. Most number of questions that was asked in entire process was in final HR round 😂, it was like entire book of situational questions related to managing team were asked. Entire process took 2-3 weeks, have to do few follow up after every round, to process it faster, but HR response was always prompt and fast on contacting them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Bookmyshow (New Delhi)

Interview

Waste of time, attended 4 rounds of interview each lasting 1hour. After spending this much time candidate have all rights to understand the feedback. Even after multiple follow up , Hr don't have basic courtesy to share feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bookmyshow (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth and fun. The person taking my interview was really nice and friendly. It was mostly based on my resume. He also asked questions about college and extracurricular

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bookmyshow (Dubai) in Dec 2020

Interview

Via Zoom Video chat. Praise to the Finance manager to make the interview interesting and friendly to talk to. First call from HR manager. Then interview with the finance manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bookmyshow (Mumbai) in Oct 2020

Interview

Multiple rounds, good process, covered a variety of questions virtual interview, no stress round, had a quiz and hr round. Overall a good process and felt challenged and motivated to join

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Interviews

Bookmyshow Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bookmyshow as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Web Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Front End Developer and Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bookmyshow takes an average of 13 days when considering 102 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bookmyshow according to 102 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 28.49%