Boots Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boots

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 1162 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

The interview was straight forward and I only had 1 interview before I was offered the role. I didn't feel overly pressured and the 2 people interviewing were really easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Standard competency based questions with some specifics for the role
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

When you apply for a job you will first be contacted by the recruitment team as initial screening before the actual interview. The whole process took about a few weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenging situation and how did you deal with it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

Smooth very professional to talk through interim view asked questions about sales service shrinkage. Talked through my experience in the sector and what I can bring to the role. Very good interview

Interview Questions
Boots
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

It was a set of tests, interviews and assessments which included an array of different questions on competency and experiences, the interviewer was inclusive and they were helpful in accommodating to any adjustments.

Interview Questions
  • General competency questions and a range of experience questions too
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

The interview process was very simple, a singular one on one interview with different questions and different scenarios asked. The interview lasted around half an hour and was fairly quick in the end.

Interview Questions
Boots
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

Had to pick a product prior to talk about in store, pick an area in the store you would improve and how, greet customers and tell them about the points card

Interview Questions
  • What product would you pick to recommend to a customer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (United Kingdom)

Interview

At the time, the interview was poorly prepared and I was sat wafting for around 40 minutes after my interview time. When the person came out to interview me he appeared to have forgotten all about it and was ill prepared with his questions. I felt this whole process was unfair

Interview Questions
Boots
Application

Interview

Applied through the website. The process of applying online is; complete the questions for the role once applied. you must pass the questions or you won't be able to apply for a few months after. Once the online process has been completed, you should receive an email to book an interview slot. During the interview, the questions can vary, but the all the questions were related to customer service experience and your willing to work hard and progress with in boots.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for boots? Your customer service experience? Tell me how you will deal with a difficult customer?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at Boots (Singapore)

Interview

The interview was a three stage process. First was a phone interview then I had two face to face with different levels of management on two occasions. This was all pre pandemic times so was doable.

Interview Questions
Boots
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boots (Gateshead, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Worst I have ever had, unprepared and uninterested interviewer who rang 2 hours late with no apology, so many competency questions and then questions within each question, far too many for the job title, never had an interview as bad as this one. Application process and assessments were fine, interviewer a nightmare.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,162 Interviews