Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

1,411 Interview Reviews

2.7

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I reached out to a BAH recruiter and we discussed my interests and where I might fit within BAH. He put me in touch with a senior associate who walked me through his team and the type of projects they regularly manage. He then put me in touch with two others who answered my remaining questions. It was a great process and they were super accommodating every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in data science and how much training have you had in the analysis of large data sets?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary - requested higher pay

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview with a recruiter from the region you are applying towards. Then a phone/skype interview with another recruiter, before moving on to a final round skype interviw with a panel of managers and a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How skilled are you in conflict resolution? Could you please tell us an example where you have demonstrated this?   1 Answer

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was slow in the phone screen stage but sped up after interview phase. I had three different recruiters throughout the process which made it somewhat confusing, but more communication than no communication is always welcome in this process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment do you feel comfortable working in?   1 Answer

Community Relations Manager Interview

Interview

Spoke with an HR hiring manager for a 20 minute phone screening, she asked various questions about resume and specific skills I have and what I would bring to the position. She also asked why I was interested in the position

Interview Questions

• What excel functions do you have?
      What experience do you have with community outreach?   1 Answer

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Dayton, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two senior associates. They were very friendly, open and to the point. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I was qualified for the position already and spoke to them regarding job conditions and expectations.

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2018.

Interview

Applied on the company's site and received an initial phone screen interview conducted by a recruiter. A phone interview was scheduled for someone within the contracts positions. A day later, received information to schedule a virtual interview with two other people within the contracts office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person.
      What are some of your short and long term professional goals?
      Why do you want to work for Booz Allen?   1 Answer

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Got an email from the HR to set up a phone screening interview. Then a couple of days later got a phone call from the recruiter. It was a normal conversation mostly her telling about the position and the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why consulting?   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen first. About a week later I had a phone interview with one of the managers on site. That went well then got called for a in person interview with 4 people that work on different teams.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals   1 Answer

Contracts Interview

Interview

At first you do a phone screen and then if they like you and you qualify they bring you in for a panel interview. Overall the experience was positive. Good people. Standard interview questions

Contracts Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2015.

Interview

Applied via Booz-Allen's careers website. Booz-Allen first contacted me about interviewing with them by phone. Because it was a Friday before I was to leave on vacation, we had a couple of subsequent phone conversations while I was on vacation. Face-to-face interview was a few days after I returned. They interviewed a few other candidates for the job after that.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more difficult negotiations you were involved in?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.