Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,352 Interview Reviews

2.7

Sort:

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I reached out to a BAH recruiter and we discussed my interests and where I might fit within BAH. He put me in touch with a senior associate who walked me through his team and the type of projects they regularly manage. He then put me in touch with two others who answered my remaining questions. It was a great process and they were super accommodating every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in data science and how much training have you had in the analysis of large data sets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary - requested higher pay

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was slow in the phone screen stage but sped up after interview phase. I had three different recruiters throughout the process which made it somewhat confusing, but more communication than no communication is always welcome in this process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment do you feel comfortable working in?   Answer Question

Community Relations Manager Interview

Interview

Spoke with an HR hiring manager for a 20 minute phone screening, she asked various questions about resume and specific skills I have and what I would bring to the position. She also asked why I was interested in the position

Interview Questions

• What excel functions do you have?
      What experience do you have with community outreach?   Answer Question

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Dayton, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two senior associates. They were very friendly, open and to the point. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I was qualified for the position already and spoke to them regarding job conditions and expectations.

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2018.

Interview

Applied on the company's site and received an initial phone screen interview conducted by a recruiter. A phone interview was scheduled for someone within the contracts positions. A day later, received information to schedule a virtual interview with two other people within the contracts office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person.
      What are some of your short and long term professional goals?
      Why do you want to work for Booz Allen?   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Got an email from the HR to set up a phone screening interview. Then a couple of days later got a phone call from the recruiter. It was a normal conversation mostly her telling about the position and the team.

Contracts Interview

Interview

At first you do a phone screen and then if they like you and you qualify they bring you in for a panel interview. Overall the experience was positive. Good people. Standard interview questions

Contracts Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2015.

Interview

Applied via Booz-Allen's careers website. Booz-Allen first contacted me about interviewing with them by phone. Because it was a Friday before I was to leave on vacation, we had a couple of subsequent phone conversations while I was on vacation. Face-to-face interview was a few days after I returned. They interviewed a few other candidates for the job after that.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the more difficult negotiations you were involved in?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

A full day of round robin interviews with about 12 staff members. Went from office to office discussing my background and interests with various staff members who were working within the capability area for which I interviewed. Some of the staff were not sure of the position for which I was interviewing, which made the questions a bit out of context.

Interview Questions

• Why did I decide to leave the military and what was the biggest challenge I faced in managing staff.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Over the phone. Very cordial, professional and to-the-point. My one question about the foreign language proficiency was downplayed - all the way up until the customer dug in their heels, by which point it was too late - I was already on the site, then dropped like a bad habit.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.