Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

1,499 Interview Reviews

2.7

Consultant Interview

Interview

Relaxed and engaging. Two senior associates that will not be direct supervisors, yet have years of experience in the field. Hypothetical or "trick" questions were not used. Overall it was a single visit to one of the main headquarters building and the atmosphere was formal but not unfriendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of how operations are evaluated?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

A straightforward process which took less time than an MBB interview circuit, did not require case studies, friendly hiring team, engaging recruiter. Vague details early on about projects and fit (was going for a specialized role) that was elaborated further on as you continued in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• When was a technically difficult time in you career, and how did you overcome the situation?   Answer Question

Multimedia Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Alexandria, VA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I coordinated with the recruiter several times before getting the actual interview. This was one of 5 positions I applied for with BAH. I imagine COVID had a lot to do with that. They sent me a link to download Cisco Webex, I did the video interview with 3 individuals.

Interview Questions

• The person I would be working directly for was asking me questions about methods that I would do for shooting, editing, equipment and so on. They also explained about the contract, so I had a better idea of what the job would involve.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

so far I have only had the prelim interview where they ask screening questions and whether or not I am clearable . They asked questions about government employment and my willingness to work

Interview Questions

• so far i have only had the prelim interview where they ask screening questions and whether or not I am clearable   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round phone screen with HR, then second with project managers and with members related to the department I was applying to - both interviews focused more qualitatively on general work experience and knowledge in the field.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was initially emailed by a recruiter for a quick phone screen call. She just asked what my salary requirements were, if I was ok commuting, etc. Then she set up an interview for 4 days later with two people from the project. Super conversational interview, both people were very nice and explained the role and group very thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in defense? How did you realize that that was something you wanted to pursue?   Answer Question
    • If there were no restrictions at all, and besides this position or what you're doing now, what is your absolute dream job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I had a video interview with three people. There weren’t any tricky questions and they seemed genuine in trying to see if the company would be a good fit. Interview was not technical.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things do you usually read outside of textbooks?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agana Heights, GU (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Agana Heights, GU (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Extremely smooth and professional. The Human Resource manager was very flexible in finding a date and time to talk. Questions asked were straight forward. The Human Resource manager also listened very well to both questions and answers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Called me for a phone screen. Lasted about 30 minutes. Phone screener said she would be my "primary point of contact" about the role and would hear back from her within a few days. 2 hours later I got an automated rejection email from their HR system and the phone screener ghosted me. Rude.

Earned Value Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

3 step interview process

1. Initial conversation with a recruiter asking some basic questions.

2. Interview with one senior level person . This one goes into a little more detail about your past.

3. The final panel interview with 3 people. This is half going over your past experience and half behavioral.

I made it to the panel interview where I was scheduled to be interviewed by 3 people. However on the day of, one of the interviewers did not show up. Thus the interview ran significantly shorter than expected and the structure changed.

After making it this far in the process I was notified that I did not get the job via an automated email. I am disappointed in how Booz handled the process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.