Box8 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Box8

2.9

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Box8 (New Delhi) in December 2019.

Interview

Telephonic call from HR scheduling a Skype interview. Skype interview for an HR. They ask you to bring laptop as they cannot afford a system. Hr has no courtesy to even give feedback. Overall a very bad process and experience.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Box8.

Interview

1st round was online coding round which was about 3 hours.
    Next there were 2 technical rounds and 1 HR through skype.
    Each round was about 1 hour. They tested us in all the aspects.

Interview Questions

• Mainly coding questions on linked lists,trees and Dynamic Programming, puzzles, projects. there puzzles were new.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Box8.

Interview

The first round was online aptitude and coding round. 2nd round was on data structure and algorithm the 3rd round on DBMS, OS and Networking. The last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• given 2d matrix of n*m having integer denoting cost to reach at that element find minimum cost to reach at (n,m) from (1,1) (1 based index).   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Box8.

Interview

Aptitude test shortlisted around 30% applicants. Next came 2 rounds of interviews. The interviews continued till 10pm. The process was very informal. There was pre placement talk taken by 2 people. Total 3 guys came to the campus. CtC was very high but ESOPs constituted for half of it.

Interview Questions

• What extra curricular activities have you done in graduation?   1 Answer

Area Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Box8 (Allahabad) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through University it had online round which consisted of medium level aptitude followed by interview round. Interview was a day long and concentrates on the way you approach to the given problem. there were two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself and good amount of guesstimations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Box8 (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of an Aptitude Round which was easy but lengthy calculations followed by Technical Interview (3 Stage) which included interview with each person of panel individually and at last Interview with Founder

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself and some puzzles involving situations and solution to that, managing an event, guesstimates etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Box8 (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through On-Campus Recruitment. At first, we are need to fill a long form that will take approx ha;f an hour to fill all the details like : Family background, all work details i have done till final year and projects etc. Then an online test was conducted which was based on aptitude ad reasoning questions. They shortlisted 50 students out of 130 students. Then we are interviewed by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ? What you have done till now in the college life ?   1 Answer
    • How much sale Annapurna Canteen MNIT have in a normal week ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Box8 in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring process constituted 4 long interviews, 1st and 2nd by each HR individually and 3rd one was done by them together and the last one was done by the founder via online platform.

Interview Questions

• Situation based question like how many deliveries could a single delivery boy could do in a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Box8 (Mumbai) in July 2019.

Interview

first they provide you with a form ,based on the form filled they would shortlist and there would be online test consisting of aptitude, then for the shortlisted candidates they would take an interview.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Box8.

Interview

Quick with there responses and decisions. Mainly have two rounds one with HR and next with the respective area's manager. They make us feel very comfortable. they're punctual with thier interview timings.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.