Box8 Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Recruitment Agency11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Box8

Box8

Application

I interviewed at Box8

Interview

Two case study , Two guesstimates, few situation based problems, resume hovering, some technical questions. Interview duration was around 45-50 mins. There were 3 interview rounds back to back with final one being the HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Guesstimate the number of pizza slices sold in India per month
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaya

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Box8 (Gaya) in Oct 2021

Interview

real time assessment, SQL, inside resume, question on analytics checking your grab tendency and how you deliver. informal set up, covers all aspect. interaction is important. english or hindi but please speak in interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rānchī

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Box8 (Rānchī) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds where in they tested us on our analytical and logic reasoning, numerous guesstimates were asked and also resume based questions. Some of the HR questions were thrown in here and there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box8

Application

I interviewed at Box8

Interview

Interview was smooth and about an hour. I was two medium level questions, one regarding the matrix and other one was anagram related. A deep discussion went on my project around 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Given an matrix in which 0's are followed by 1's in each row. find maximum number of 1's in any row. eg. 00011111 00111111 00000011 11111111
1 person found this interview helpful

Box8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Box8 in Sep 2021

Interview

it was a technical interview. they asked some theory questions with one coding Question. coding Questions is a search element in a rotated sorted array. they asked some question related to resume and some SQL questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Box8 (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

First round - Coding round with 2 coding questions Technical round 1 - Projects,OOPs and a coding question Technical round 2 - Projects,DBMS, Operating System and a coding question At the end, I got selected!

Interview Questions
  • What would you do first if a website is not running?

Box8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Box8

Interview

It started with basic introduction followed by resume go through, then onto some business model questions and ended with guesstimates questions. Overall it was the process which almost covers all the basic aspects of an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Box8 (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was off campus recruitment drive through LinkedIn, they have shared the Google form, few basic details was needed to filled, thereafter they shortlisted on the basis of academic scores and CVs. After that they had shared a big Google form, in which lot of HR and situational based questions were there. They had taken 20 days to share the new shortlist, and then again 20 days to schedule the first round of interview, and again taken more than 30 days to schedule the 2nd round of interview. 😅 But at end they scheduled final round in just one day!! (Whole Procedure- more than 2months). Round 1 interview was mainly focused on problem solving skills, they had asked more than 10 Puzzles and 2-3 long situational based case study! No Technical questions!! Round-2 and Round-3 interviews are taken by senior management, I personally felt these two would be very easy, as compared to R-1. Duration of each interview was about an hour and round-2 interview was in completely Hindi. During the whole recruitment process, they wouldn't going to judge you in English. Actually Analytical Skills and Problem Solving are will be tested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box8

Application

I interviewed at Box8

Interview

it was a decent interview consisting various rounds. Initially they asked about myself reviewing my resume then they asked general gestimate questions and questions around my strength and weaknesses

Interview Questions
  • Describe any difficulties which I faced and resolved on my own.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Box8 (Mumbai) in Apr 2020

Interview

On call interview with the hr. After hr round, discussion about previous experiences, resume, roles and responsibilities with the reporting manager. Opportunities available, market penetration, etc discussed as well with the reporting manager.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience On field areas covered
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews

Box8 Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Box8 as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Area Business Manager and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Operations Manager and Software Development Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Box8 takes an average of 8 days when considering 39 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Operations Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Box8 according to 39 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.69%