Box8 Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Box8

Anonymous Employee in Gaya

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Box8 (Gaya) in Oct 2021

Interview

real time assessment, SQL, inside resume, question on analytics checking your grab tendency and how you deliver. informal set up, covers all aspect. interaction is important. english or hindi but please speak in interview.

Interview Questions
  • no of ac in gaya
    Answer Question

Box8

Application

I interviewed at Box8

Interview

Interview was smooth and about an hour. I was two medium level questions, one regarding the matrix and other one was anagram related. A deep discussion went on my project around 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Given an matrix in which 0's are followed by 1's in each row. find maximum number of 1's in any row. eg. 00011111 00111111 00000011 11111111

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Box8 (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

First round - Coding round with 2 coding questions Technical round 1 - Projects,OOPs and a coding question Technical round 2 - Projects,DBMS, Operating System and a coding question At the end, I got selected!

Interview Questions
  • What would you do first if a website is not running?

Box8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Box8 in Sep 2021

Interview

it was a technical interview. they asked some theory questions with one coding Question. coding Questions is a search element in a rotated sorted array. they asked some question related to resume and some SQL questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Box8

Interview

It started with basic introduction followed by resume go through, then onto some business model questions and ended with guesstimates questions. Overall it was the process which almost covers all the basic aspects of an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Box8 (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was off campus recruitment drive through LinkedIn, they have shared the Google form, few basic details was needed to filled, thereafter they shortlisted on the basis of academic scores and CVs. After that they had shared a big Google form, in which lot of HR and situational based questions were there. They had taken 20 days to share the new shortlist, and then again 20 days to schedule the first round of interview, and again taken more than 30 days to schedule the 2nd round of interview. 😅 But at end they scheduled final round in just one day!! (Whole Procedure- more than 2months). Round 1 interview was mainly focused on problem solving skills, they had asked more than 10 Puzzles and 2-3 long situational based case study! No Technical questions!! Round-2 and Round-3 interviews are taken by senior management, I personally felt these two would be very easy, as compared to R-1. Duration of each interview was about an hour and round-2 interview was in completely Hindi. During the whole recruitment process, they wouldn't going to judge you in English. Actually Analytical Skills and Problem Solving are will be tested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box8

Application

I interviewed at Box8

Interview

it was a decent interview consisting various rounds. Initially they asked about myself reviewing my resume then they asked general gestimate questions and questions around my strength and weaknesses

Interview Questions
  • Describe any difficulties which I faced and resolved on my own.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Box8 (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was called by a recruiter. A phone screening test was done. I passed. Then I was called for an on-site interview on a WEEKEND. There were 2 rounds. The First round was an online coding test. 2nd round was an one-to-one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Box8

Interview

1st round was online coding round which was about 3 hours. Next there were 2 technical rounds and 1 HR through skype. Each round was about 1 hour. They tested us in all the aspects.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly coding questions on linked lists,trees and Dynamic Programming, puzzles, projects. there puzzles were new.

Box8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Box8

Interview

The first round was online aptitude and coding round. 2nd round was on data structure and algorithm the 3rd round on DBMS, OS and Networking. The last round was HR round.

Interview Questions
  • given 2d matrix of n*m having integer denoting cost to reach at that element find minimum cost to reach at (n,m) from (1,1) (1 based index).
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews