Box8 Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Box8 Reviews

Updated Dec 3, 2019

3.2
Box8 CEO Amit Raj (no image)
Amit Raj
Pros
  • "Lots to learn from, great opportunity(in 9 reviews)

• "This makes the organisation a great place to learn and grow for any individual(in 6 reviews)

1. "Box8"

I have been working at Box8 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working culture & feasible operations.

Cons

I feel there is no downsides.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.....

Box82019-12-03

"Place to groom yourself"

I have been working at Box8 full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a great place to learn and groom yourself in both front end and back end processes. Growth rate is very high and totally based on your performance which is the best part of this organisation. You also get regular appreciation for your work.

Cons

Can't take leaves during festival times.

Advice to Management

No advice needed. It's a great management.

Box82019-12-03

"Please read this before anything!! *Truth*"

Current Employee - Operations in Mumbai

I have been working at Box8 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I wrote this review to answer all the people who think that the company doesn't care for its employees, their growth or career as each one of them is wrong I have seen tremendous growth for the people who perform Incentives - If you really care about the incentives then instead of complaining, you should focus on what went wrong, I earn very good incentives every month just by trying to avoid the mistakes I did... in the past month and I am appreciated for that by senior management as well Work-Life Balance - If you really care about work-life balance, it is you who is not able to manage I go out with friends twice a week. I am very happy to be in the operations team Growth - I should say that BOX8 is doing amazing for the last 4-5 years I have personally seen the growth in sales from 2x to 10x and my team has also grown with it I have been promoted twice in 2 years Also, the structure in operations is really well made Career - It is BOX8 who gave me the career and platform to do things and learn from them. I see a bright future here for everyone who performs and believes in the management I saw negative fake reviews being posted, instead of focusing on that focus on your work and the real truth that the company cannot grow if things were functioning like mentioned by others. I am really grateful to Box8 for giving me an opportunity here and it is because of the company I am able to survive in a metro city like this. I want to request all my brothers and staff members to believe and trust the company. Everything good will happen if you perform.

Cons

Which company does not have Cons? Box8 also has many cons but instead of highlighting it here, I always go to the manager and discuss the problems I face and I mostly get the desired solution from them. Also, if there is no solution still I trust the company otherwise I will not be able to work 100% The company is growing so it is improving also with time

Advice to Management

I respect and trust the management with all my heart All the very best and Box8 will reach great heights in the time to come

Box82019-11-20

"Opportunity to Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Core Team - Finance in Mumbai

I have been working at Box8 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is at a growth stage of life cycle and it is with ample opportunities to grow , learn and explore new things. Transparency in conversation with top management gives clear vision of your roles and responsibility and also a sense of ownership and freedom to act and lead your team. Company have a friendly environment to work.

Cons

Do your best and you will not find any cons.

Box82019-11-20

"Satakshii Dhar Review on Box8"

Current Employee - Customer Relationship Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Box8 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent working environment, good growing company, excellent peer support, flat management hierarchy, good learning

Cons

Yearly Incentive compensation should be monthly and working hours should be reduced a little.

Advice to Management

Management needs more cool people like you

Box82019-11-22

"Its been an year I am working here."

I have been working at Box8 full-time for less than a year

Pros

-You can be yourself! -If you have questions or concerns, speak up. Senior leadership has always been responsive to employee questions. -Fortunate to work Here..!!

Cons

-There is always room for improvement of course and I’m proud to work at a company that takes it seriously.

Box82019-11-23

"Awesome Place to Work - Great Responsibilities!!"

Current Employee - Area Business Partner in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Box8 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent Leadership - Collaborative culture (Work with Cross Functional teams) - The work atmosphere is great and the company makes effort in taking care of the employees.

Cons

If you are smart enough to work then there are no Cons.

Box82019-11-22

"Been a Fulfilling Experience"

Current Employee - Head of Marketing in Mumbai

I have been working at Box8 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is no disparity in opportunities on the basis of mere educational qualifications. Everyone is awarded with an equal opportunity based on their intent and skill. This makes the organisation a great place to learn and grow for any individual. There is immense scope to act independently, build teams, move in a certain direction and take decisions on behalf of the company/ your team, if only one is willing to... take up the benefits and responsibilities with complete ownership. It is of course a two-way street as it should be. Acceptance of logical arguments & independent functioning in every leadership role is a rule not an exception. The company has been growing and so has my learning in the journey. Compensation & benefits are all on the table to make a person feel as comfortable as they can in the system. The management fights for you to stay if you have made valuable contribution to the system. Rarely have I seen that in other organisations. The company deeply cares about the employees and the culture. While we are all learning and growing, we should all be open to feedback which the management is. Have seen through multiple changes in the system both small and drastic which involve huge expenses as well - all aimed towards making the organisation a better place to work. Coming to the work-timings, unlike any other organisation I have been with or know of: there is NO policy for salary cut for being late to office, all the leaves are paid for, there is NEITHER a policy on the number of leaves NOR an application process for leaves. We believe that a person would be responsible enough if they are in the system. Having said the above, we do have 6 days a week. But in my personal opinion I would rather have flexibility on all 365 days.

Cons

It is certainly a growing organisation, we have a long way to to go. There is lots to learn and implement on the journey.

Box82019-10-12

"Recommended"

I have been working at Box8 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reason to work with Box8 is the positive environment,people around us are so supportable, no timings fixed for the promotion of good performer you can keep growing if you are a good performer.

Cons

As you have to work as an owner of any of the outlet, in that case you have to be more responsible and proactive as compare to other firms.

Advice to Management

Hiring process can be more smoother

Box82019-11-09
  10. "good"

I have been working at Box8 full-time

Pros

job description is very good

Cons

working hrs are too long

Advice to Management

they should take care of their employees also

Box82019-11-26