BrightStar Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BrightStar Care Interview Questions

Interviews at BrightStar Care

1.9

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I met with the owner. She's pleasant to talk with. I was offered a position at that time. She does do a thorough interview, unlike some other companies within this same line of business.

Interview Questions

• Jobs that you've had in the past that you didn't care for.   Answer Question

Home Health Aide Interview

Interview

15 minute interview, hired on the spot. Very informal. Interview started talking about clients and paperwork and I stopped to ask if they were offering me a position and she said yes and continued on

Clinical Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I received an email from 2 different people and also a text. I also received a call from a clinical care manager and was told I would receive an email with the interview details which I didn't. I had to follow up with them via email to get the details of the interview.

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by HR on the phone and via email to set up my interview on-site. The interview was pleasant and laid-back. The staff were very welcoming which made me far less nervous about the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about my prior job experience and what kind of care I specialize in.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care in August 2019.

Interview

standard interview questions, it was in a group- we filled out a lot of paperwork while we were being interviewed and had a skills section at the end. during the interview, we had to answer questions about rules and things - we went around the room with information boards and had to answer the questions on a piece of paper

Field Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Hot Springs, AR (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

brief to the point salary discussed job requirements and several forms but no real offer thr home office fails to realize some tests and forms cannot be done on laptop

Interview Questions

• able to drive 50 mile radius   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was very relaxed. The recruiter who interviewed me is very kind and patient. She was really interested in what I had to say. We were on a 1:1 interview and I was asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Informal meeting in the office with the HR rep. Discussed previous experience, expectations, and availability. Offered position on spot. The process only took a few days and that is largely based on mutual availablity of yourself and the office staff. They are very informal both during the interview process and when you are employed there. This is an easy job to get, however you should be aware that this translates into unprofessionalism and lack of organization when you are working for them. They communicate through text messages, don’t follow HIPPA guidelines, and will not protect you if an incident ever occurs with a client even if it is not your fault.

Interview Questions

• What were my duties/tasks in my previous positions?   Answer Question
    • When was a time that I had a client or client family member who was unhappy or aggressive with me and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Rafael, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was casual and relaxed, and almost unprofessional. It was implied I was given the job after 40 minutes of interviewing, I asked directly if she meant I was being hired, and I was told "yes" with approval from the Director of Training. I was told I would receive a phone call from the Director within 24 hrs (which never happened) and then randomly received an email 5 days later saying they did not have the support to train me! I was disappointed at what seemed to be some internal company communication issues.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Des Moines, IA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was very casual and simple. They asked a few behavioral questions, about your experience, and availability. I was 20 minutes late and was still offered a job on the spot. The interviewer was so great and kind!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.