BrightStar Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BrightStar Care Interview Questions

Interviews at BrightStar Care

1.9

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Aurora, IL (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

it was fast and quick, allot of people attended that day and they hired on the spot, the tell u you salary right away and give you the benefit to choose your hours

Interview Questions

• why are you a good fit for this job   3 Answers

Per Diem RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Tucson, AZ (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

A brief interview in an office by one person. Described my experiences as an RN of many years and varied different types of jobs. Most recent experience was Oncology/medical unit in Hospital setting.
    Discussed salary, was hired that day. Discussed dress code and how to get clients as a new employee.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave hospital nursing?
      Why do you think Home Care is the right fit for you?
      Why were you not working as an RN for a few years?
      Are you a self starter and what motivates you?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN), Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Worcester, MA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Was called and set up an interview in the office. After some informal chat, and having been familiar with agencies the receptionist- hiring manager -took copies of all the Id's I had at the time and told me of the hiring procedure. Then I had an interview with the other manager and it was like talking with my brother. Maybe knowing that a nurse license is required and that I have already been put through the mill with the MA. nursing board to get my license in the first place helped. Therefore the hiring process was quite fast and mainly focused on getting the required documentation. Other things were a PD test and physical at the MD's office that took the longest due to scheduling

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He was very willing to up the salary with my experience.

Staff Nurse (RN), Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a formal interview. Since I was a new grad, the interview was more like an informational interview. My recruiter was professional, but very nice.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Rafael, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was casual and relaxed, and almost unprofessional. It was implied I was given the job after 40 minutes of interviewing, I asked directly if she meant I was being hired, and I was told "yes" with approval from the Director of Training. I was told I would receive a phone call from the Director within 24 hrs (which never happened) and then randomly received an email 5 days later saying they did not have the support to train me! I was disappointed at what seemed to be some internal company communication issues.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

There was no interview process, I came in, met with HR and went over my background and that was it. No behavioral questions were asked of me. I met with the owner after the fact that I had already began interning

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Nashville, TN (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very Straight Forward Questions that concerned the Job Functions and how you would handle certain situations if you were given the position. Also Screened your resume to see if you met the desired requirements. They let you know the background about the company and wanted to know why or what made you want to apply for a job with them. They were very friendly and kind, which is good since they are in the care-giving business.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple job functions at once?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process is simple and straightforward. We want to know the obvious experience. Key element, are you a team player. Be prepared to explain how you have gone above and beyond to exhibit a passion for customer service. Drug testing and reference checks are required in addition to a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have gone above and beyond to exhibit a passion for customer service.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Marietta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview with the owners, and a second interview with the branch manager while meeting everyone else in the office. Submitted a lot of paperwork - HIPPA, drug test, background check, etc.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Lake Forest, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process for me was very quick , there wasn't very many questions asked. The hiring manager simply said to me as a new grad you are going to have a really tough time finding a job because you don't have experience and we are willing to give you that experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.