Brookwoods Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookwoods Group

Brookwoods Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brookwoods Group (Houston, TX) in Aug 2016

Interview

I interviewed with the Brookwoods Group for a client company position that was a perfect match for my skills and experience. I was contacted by a Brookwoods Group employee and asked if I was interested in the position, and if so if we could have an introductory chat. The process from there followed the following format: introductory phone call, submission of required materials, and a face-to-face interview with two Brookwoods Group employees. During the submission of required materials, they require you to submit to a background check, submit your resume, and take a personality quiz to see if your perceived assessment of your soft skills are an actual fit for the position they want to present you for. The overall experience was quite enjoyable, and the two employees with whom I interviewed were very pleasant, amicable, yet professional. I didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary during the actual interview process when they went through my resume and asked me questions about my experience. I also thought that the information they shared and advice they provided was incredibly helpful and insightful as I continue forward in my career progression, and I am very thankful for it.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when a project you were managing didn't provide the expected results you wanted, or wasn't as successful as you wanted, and what did you do about it?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brookwoods Group

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookwoods Group (Houston, TX) in Jan 2011

Interview

Brookwoods Group's hiring and interviewing process is very detailed. There is a possible telephone screening, a face-to-face professional interview, an employment profile, personality profile, and background/reference checks.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most passionate about when it comes to your professional life?
Be the first to find this interview helpful