Brunel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brunel Interview Questions

Interviews at Brunel

2.5

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was seamless and recruiter was very helpful. Phone interview first then group interview. Went quickly received offers in less than a week. Recruiter communicated well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• If I was open to a non-structured environment   1 Answer

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by someone internally so I went straight to a f2f with a team lead / account manager who had been with the company a while, and a new hire account manager who didn't know a whole lot. We met in person over coffee for them to chat with me.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about dealing with client x   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with Brunel's agent and then a three on one interview with Brunel's client. Brunel had me submit both a resume and a CV. Clients looked at both during interview process. Job offer came pretty quick and negotiations were almost painless.

Interview Questions

• The client had a real focus on safety and wanted to know about my personal safety culture.
      Also questions about past experience that related to their current project needs. I was making a move from one industry to another and had to demonstrate that I could adapt. I also had to show that my education (MBA) was useful in that industry and that I was valuable ti their team.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the recruiting manager and GM. They asked standard interviewing questions and we discussed the culture of the office. They interviewed me and presented an offer 3 days later.

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Conducted a presentation to represent brunel's lifestyle and study. We also conducted campus tours for prospective students and did a quiz. We had a chat with the current student ambasaddors as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job best answer?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Interview

The process is quite fast and the company generally left a good impression on me. The working environment is quite nice as well. They have 2 floors in the building. The HR is quite friendly.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Senior manager called me up to schedule an interview, i went and met her together with her colleague. She only asked me 2 questions - 1st, whether i can speak chinese and 2nd question, why she should hire me. To be honest nobody ask that kind of question anymore. Im not begging to be hired. An interview is also for the candidate to assess the company. Whole interview took less than 10 minutes with me asking more questions than the hiring managers. Total waste of time and unprofessional.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel.

Interview

Very informal interview process. A casual conversation with your future supervisor.
    Took approximately 30 mins. No formal questions asked. Make sure you ask a lot of questions to find out if this is a good fit for you.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel in January 2019.

Interview

Had a call with a Brunel recruiter, then a local manager, then the regional director. After that went to the office for a final interview in person, regional manager was very excited, told me they would send their offer and contract details shortly after.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brunel (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2018.

Interview

Initially contact with the recruiter through linked-in. After talking over the phone I was invited for a 1 on 1 meeting. The meeting went well and I was invited for a group meeting with the seniors of the recruiter. After the meeting with the seniors I got invited again to discuss the contract.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work at large or small company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.