Bsnl Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bsnl Interview Questions

Interviews at Bsnl

2.8

FNS Interview

Interview

the interview with the bharat sahar nigam limited is good. they had good questions on the behavioural as well as the technical side. the panel consists of for member who are seniors in their respective domain. they hae had a deep dive into the tech aspects and the conversation was very much informative.

Interview Questions

• the interview with the bharat snachare nigam limited is good. they had good questions on the behavioural as well as the technical side.   Answer Question

Telecom Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

It includes Written test, Interview, and Group Discussion. Nothing unexpected through any of this. Just know your subject, and be confident about what you know or don't know. In my case, I wasn't a hyped expert on the subject but I think I was able to convince about what I know and what I don't know, and how I am interested in knowing it as well.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straight personality questions, and some good technical questions but nothing new if you are have decent knowledge on the subject   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

- took 2 week from first call
    - 1st round is telephonic interview with hiring manager
    - 2nd round with detail technical round one: one
    - 3rd round with HR to discuss salary and role

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bsnl in January 2014.

Interview

The first round was a 30 mins phone screen by the hiring manager. Questions asked on the resume and projects. A few basic questions on C.
    The second round was 3 hours technical interview by 4 interviewers. Whiteboard interview on C involving questions on data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions

Interview

Hiring is done based on national level competitive exams or through GATE score. Interview is sometimes taken or not taken based on managements mood. Exam is really tough and needs very good basic skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bsnl (Thiruvananthapuram).

Interview

had a common public test.
    then BSNL call for the fist twenty from the list and verified the certificates of education.
    A background check of Educational qualifications done by the recruiter.
    There was a bond requirement for about two years for the job.

JTO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

Interview is generally tough and consist of technical questions from your field. Then there are different rounds of technical questions followed by group discussion and then HRThe Interview is tough.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was good and easy. The people were very kind. The process was completed quickly . It was a good experience. Strength and weakness. Tell me about yourself. Average interview.

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

written exam or gate passing at the early stage entry. then only promotion on seniority with occasional competitive exams , senior level at management trainee. Normally government approintments does not have interview

JTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bsnl (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

there was no interview for abovesaid post, so please appear for examination that is only requirement.
    So be well versed with electronics concepts to crack the examination. read ahrd, pay atttention, stay focused.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.