Bsnl Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bsnl Interview Questions

Interviews at Bsnl

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bsnl in January 2014.

Interview

The first round was a 30 mins phone screen by the hiring manager. Questions asked on the resume and projects. A few basic questions on C.
    The second round was 3 hours technical interview by 4 interviewers. Whiteboard interview on C involving questions on data structures and algorithms.

Telecom Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

It includes Written test, Interview, and Group Discussion. Nothing unexpected through any of this. Just know your subject, and be confident about what you know or don't know. In my case, I wasn't a hyped expert on the subject but I think I was able to convince about what I know and what I don't know, and how I am interested in knowing it as well.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straight personality questions, and some good technical questions but nothing new if you are have decent knowledge on the subject   Answer Question

FNS Interview

Interview

the interview with the bharat sahar nigam limited is good. they had good questions on the behavioural as well as the technical side. the panel consists of for member who are seniors in their respective domain. they hae had a deep dive into the tech aspects and the conversation was very much informative.

Interview Questions

• the interview with the bharat snachare nigam limited is good. they had good questions on the behavioural as well as the technical side.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

- took 2 week from first call
    - 1st round is telephonic interview with hiring manager
    - 2nd round with detail technical round one: one
    - 3rd round with HR to discuss salary and role

Sss Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

Limited Internal Competitive Examination

Interview Questions

• Government not in a position to keep the BSNL in viable condition deteriorating the job profile   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bsnl (Chennai) in January 2008.

Interview

There was a written exam after which there was a personnel round. After the interview , there was a straight training

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bsnl (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through college,
    It was a group from the college that had been to the organization for the approval of the internship for the students of our college and met the head of the department and then requested for the process to be agreed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

can go ahead for learning

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bsnl (Guntur) in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I have send my resume and they called me for an interview and it was easy. They have asked me mostly basic technical questions and since I have already done my internship there, the questions are not hard.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about different types of layers of communication and their protocols   Answer Question

I choose to do my masters

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bsnl (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir).

Interview

competitive exam and interveiew

Negotiation

fix salary under govt rules

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bsnl.

Interview

written exam or gate passing at the early stage entry. then only promotion on seniority with occasional competitive exams , senior level at management trainee. Normally government approintments does not have interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.