C-DOT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

C-DOT Interview Questions

Interviews at C-DOT

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-DOT (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was directforward . I was interviewed with three people in person. I heard back from them with the offer after a week by phone. Accepted the offer and getting lessons that I didn't get from school.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The Interview was conducted by HR Manager. I was meeting all the eligibility requirements except one, which was non-fulfillment of US citizenship clause. Hence the interview was scrapped and I was not even offered a fair playing field to demonstrate my caliber to the technical representatives.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

Through Campus Recruitment. No written test. Direct Interview. Interview was scheduled in-campus only. Interviewers were very friendly. Only a single interview in front of a two person panel. Asked mostly on what was on the resume. Unexpectedly also asked about my internships and the places I have visited. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

Applied through college. Then there was shortlisting on the basis of resume and then direct interview at their Delhi office. There was only one technical interview. They generally prefer good CGPA in undergraduation.

Interview Questions

• Core Technical questions from subjects like Digital electronics, microprocessor and microcontroller, & questions from your projects and trainings   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

A simple interview where two people were there and were judging on the basis of academic marks and subjects we have studied. You will get selected if you perform well at that time.

Interview Questions

• What is DNS and what happens when you type a URL in the web browser?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

(Description only about C-DOT Bangalore campus)
    Firstly they shortlist the candidates based on their resume and then there will be an interview either at your campus(if they visit) or else at their Bangalore campus.
    This interview may include both technical and HR and the results will be announced a week later approximately.
    Since I was into research and prepared nothing regarding my subjects except my research projects and future research ideas,I got rejected:)

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite subjects in your branch of study?   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

My interviewers are friendly. Subjects related to communication engineering are asked mostly, as I'm an elctronics and communication engineering student. They ask from your resume. Be clear about your projects and Internships.Best of luck.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Kolkata) in October 2018.

Interview

They shorlisted candidates for the campus interview on the basis of cgpa.
    12 from our department were called for the interview.
    They finally selected only one.
    The questions asked on digital circuits were highly conceptual.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DOT (Nagpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

Mostly on communication and my research area. They were interested in projects and interns i had in resume and went a bit deep. Further questions ranged from even antenna and waveguides to mobile communication including VHDL.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Multipath propagation, ISI and eye... Mobile communications . Difference between signal and variable in VHDL   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Based on merits and reservation , but at the end they will select according to performance in academics , I don't think they will consider interview performance, There will be only one round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.