C-DOT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

C-DOT Interview Questions

Interviews at C-DOT

2.9

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

Through Campus Recruitment. No written test. Direct Interview. Interview was scheduled in-campus only. Interviewers were very friendly. Only a single interview in front of a two person panel. Asked mostly on what was on the resume. Unexpectedly also asked about my internships and the places I have visited. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The Interview was conducted by HR Manager. I was meeting all the eligibility requirements except one, which was non-fulfillment of US citizenship clause. Hence the interview was scrapped and I was not even offered a fair playing field to demonstrate my caliber to the technical representatives.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Kolkata) in August 2016.

Interview

Candidates were shortlisted on basis of cgpa ( greater than 7.0) and age(less than 25) . They were called for interview.18 were shortlisted from my college .
    only one round was there and out of 18 ,,,2 were selected . i personaly think they pick the one having high cgpa

Interview Questions

• About your project , why you join Masters   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2017.

Interview

They first shortlist students on the basis of CGPA and Category and then there are one round of technical Interview. They Donot care about your knowledge they just want good academic score and category.

SRE Interview

Interview

mostly the company recruits through campus recruitment. otherwise the information can be availled from the website

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C-DOT (New Delhi) in May 2015.

Interview

Candidates were selected from college based on GPA. Not much of an Interview was conducted. It was very basics of electrical engineering and communication systems. I was asked about DSP, embedded systems and all things including FFT, IFFT, Signals and Systems, OFDM, CDMA, FDD, TDD, TDMA, SCFDA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, HSCSD, HSPA+

Interview Questions

• How would you design a system that send signal from one remote place to other.   Answer Question

Hardware Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

Hiring in CDOT is only through Campus Placement and mainly into the IITs and NITs. Starts with company presentation, shortlisting of candidates for interview on the basis of CGPA. Finally 1-1 interaction which is mostly technical.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions on basic electronics, digital logic, and digital communication.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Based on merits and reservation , but at the end they will select according to performance in academics , I don't think they will consider interview performance, There will be only one round

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Bhopal) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled on-campus by the college placement cell.
    Top 30 students based on their CGPA's were shortlisted for the interview.
    The interview consists of 1 round : Technical + HR.
    Results were declared the same day in evening.

Now moving towards the question asked so far in the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Just give a brief introduction about yourself.   1 Answer
    • 2. Then, they moved towards the technical part of the interview. What are the three computer science subjects you were most familiar with ?   1 Answer
    • 3. Computer Network : What are the different protocols used at the transport layer ? Differentiate between them.   1 Answer
    • 4. What are the different layers in the OSI models ? And explain why they are used for ?   1 Answer
    • 5. C : They asked me two output questions.
       (i) First was related to function , pass by value and pass by reference.
      (ii) Second was related with macro expansion.   1 Answer
    • 6. Data Structures : What are the different types of hashing you have studied.
      1 or 2 stack related questions.   1 Answer
    • 7. Project : As I made three projects, they asked about all of them one by one.
      (I) Project I : SQL Injection
      (II) Project 2 : Twitter Mining
      (III) Project 3 : Health Care Management System.   1 Answer
    • 8. HR : How dance has helped you to shape your personality.   1 Answer
    • 9. Some practical based questions. For exa : Give a practical example of difference between structured query language and non-structured query language.   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

My interviewers are friendly. Subjects related to communication engineering are asked mostly, as I'm an elctronics and communication engineering student. They ask from your resume. Be clear about your projects and Internships.Best of luck.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.