CBSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CBSI

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBSI

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBSI (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

How many year of your experince?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBSI.

Interview

I went for an interview from CBSI to GS ( i must say people in GS are too humble)after the selection was done and providing me a joining date of 16th March taking all the documents and completing all the formalities from my end and also making me wait for more than a month ( in between i refused many offers) as i really wanted to join GS. There was no communication from CBSI's after completing all the formalities from my end. So tired of waiting i reached out to them on 10th of march and then after many phone calls they informed me that the position went on hold and i can look for another Job. Two concerns : firstly they kept me waiting for so long and second they did not even felt the need to inform me. And after my reaching out the HR is informing on whatsapp. I must say highly unprofessional and irresponsible.
    So if you are receiving any call for any position from this firm and even get shortlisted i guess you by now (by reading my post) know where you stand. Rest all is your destiny.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBSI (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview was 4 round , 2 technical one techno manegerial and one hr round . Medium difficulty . Asked me about pl/sql mostly, daily work routine, coding standards and procedures. Interviewers were humble and respecting.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBSI (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

Normal process,face to face talk, a couple of normal questions. And then translate a article, then offer you this position within a week. It seems that people interviewed are all passed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.