CDK Global Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 425 of over 425 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

They will ask you have your background, education, experience, career plan and then describe some future of their plan and project. Then they would come up with some situational questions of some examples.

Interview Questions
  • What is your career plan?
    Answer Question

CDK Global

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

They conducted two technical rounds and one HR round. The interview process was very professional.  They will check technical understanding of the core basics  and they will check your analytical skills by asking some puzzle questions.

Interview Questions
  • They started with core Java fundaments and asked to write few programs

CDK Global

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

Three rounds of 1 hour each First there was an online test of medium level. Then there were three coding interviews followed by an hr interview. The overall experience was great and you can expect easy questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDK Global

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

The interview process was very professional, however focused on the technical side which i struggled with a lot. There were normal behavioral questions and about the company itself. I did not do enough research on the company before,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global (Calcutta) in May 2021

Interview

It was a pleasant experience. They had some standard problems. Though I couldn't qualify, I found the interview experience to really helpful. The had 30 question out of which 20 questions were aptitude based and 10 were from core CSE curriculum like OS, DBMS.

Interview Questions
  • Sum of two numbers in an array that would be equal to a given value.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR) in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer was unprofessional from the beginning. The interviewer initially refused to tell me how long of an interview was being requested and whether it would be phone or web based. After committing to this interview I was told that I must also commit to another interview that has to take place prior to the commitment I just made. I reluctantly agreed to this additional commitment. When the interview time came I received an email from the interviewer saying that they did not have my phone number. I respond immediately, but the interviewer waited to call me until after the end of the scheduled interview time. At this point I was still on the fence, but I was asked as the first question: "am I serious about the role". Given all that had happened, that question showed a remarkable lack of professionalism and I ended the interview at that point. In one final unprofessional act , when I was asked to explain my reasoning for ending the interview and withdrawing from consideration, I was interrupted mid-sentence.

Interview Questions
  • "What are you doing and are you serious about the role?"

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

The review was conversational and we each had time to speak. I enjoyed speaking with the Human Resources representative. He was up front and straightforward. One of the best interviews that I have had. Great process.

Interview Questions
  • What is your salary requirement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

2 highly technical rounds and 1 managerial round. You gotta be technically very strong in order to clear those. My experience was very negative as after clearing all technical rounds, manager asks me to join support team rather than development team. Upon asking the reason, he told me that they had vacancy only for support member and the requirement was gone wrong to HR. They wasted my 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • oops, security aspects like jwt tokens, details about filtres, fundamental questions, solid principal and their implementation, few coding questions, generic types, detailed CLR function in .net

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Cincinnati, OH) in Mar 2021

Interview

The pay for the position is $18-$20 an hour. LOL So if you're experience, don't bother applying. I was disappointed that the recruiter wasted my time after seeing my resume.

CDK Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

I was interviewed for Automation engineer role with the technical stuff that I was having with!! Process was cool and I was interviewed for more than an hour and they said they will get back but I had no response from them!!

Interview Questions
  • They asked for the tech stuff mostly on selenium and core java
Viewing 1 - 10 of 425 Interviews