CIT Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 126 of over 126 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

CIT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIT

Interview

The interview process can be described as quick, simple, and to the point. The people were very nice which helped to ease my nerves. There are three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to go into banking?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIT (Pasadena, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were 3 rounds for the interview process, the last one being an all day interview. One of the people I interviewed with treated me with no respect and attacked me for my race and gender. I contacted HR about this and the negative experience I had with this person and I was told "I'm sorry you felt this way". Due to this level disrespect, I pulled myself out of the running in the final stages.

Interview Questions
  • Are you aware that your culture will not be accepted here? You seem to always get your way, so you don't know what a real struggle is, do you?
1 person found this interview helpful

CIT

Application

I interviewed at CIT

Interview

The shortlist. The first step in the interview process is to get shortlisted for interview. ... The Screening Interview. ... The First Round Interview. ... The Second Round Interview. ... The Third Round Interview. ... The Job Offer and Background Check.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself?

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Irvine, CA) in Apr 2020

Interview

you send in resume apply online check out the careers section on the main company website. once they saw my resume i got a Phone interview where they asked a lot of questions in depth so make sure it was a good fit then scheduled in person interview after with branch manager, once your background check clears then you're good to go .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CIT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIT

Interview

Very unprofessional HR Dept. I had a 30 minute phone interview then an in-person interview a week later. They never had the courtesy to get back to me with an update after my in-person interview. I reached out to the recruiter after my interview asking for an update and she ignored my email. Not a professional way to treat potential candidates. Because of this unprofessional behavior, I will never interview with this bank again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Jacksonville, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process was extensive, but overall very great. They were very polite and appreciated honesty above all else. I went through 4 different interviewers. Two were over the phone and two in person, all of them asking technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIT (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019

Interview

Wildly fun, and insightful, I was interviewed online and by telephone and I was challenged by both the questions and the personal interaction between me and the offsite, drug screen, background check and i9n erson inerview

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my " C Level" experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CIT (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interviews were conducted by 3 professionals at various levels and were quite brief, but inquisitive, however, the final decision-making process was lengthy, it took 3 months to get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your past experience working on large-scale technology projects, legacy systems, and cloud computing solutions. How would you rate your level of experience, low, moderate, or high?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2019

Interview

Where to start. I applied online and received an email from the recruiter one month later. She contacted me and set up a first round interview. The recruiter was very professional and friendly. First interview - The interviewer showed up late for more than 15 minutes, chewing gum, no handshake, no introduction, no smile. He just took me into the room where he glanced through my resume with comments bla, bla, bla while he was reading through. Bad-mannered, disrespectful, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. No eye contact during the interview; he was looking aside and down while talking ill about the company and politics "Nobody will talk to you, nobody will listen to you" - he's been there only for four months. He explained the role to some extent, but when I asked question the conversation was going to another direction. When I asked about performance measures and expectations, the answer was that what actually matter is if the boss likes you. The most shocking thing was listening to him speaking about his personal life/marriage during the interview. Asked me couple of questions about my professional experience. The comment was " you are mature woman." At the end he asked me if I have anything for him. I left with an impression that this is intimidating, unethical and underhanded working environment.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CIT (New York, NY) in May 2018

Interview

CIT led me on by telling me each week for 4 weeks that they were "putting together an offer for me" and the offer was "going to come shortly", but then would make up reasons for delay... and then after a month didn't offer me job! CIT also didn't respect candidate's time (e.g. during process CIT kept rescheduling interviews, called in late for phone screen and people routinely showed up late for in-person interviews)

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Interviews