CIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CIT Interview Questions

Interviews at CIT

2.6

Teller Lead I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

you send in resume apply online check out the careers section on the main company website. once they saw my resume i got a Phone interview where they asked a lot of questions in depth so make sure it was a good fit then scheduled in person interview after with branch manager, once your background check clears then you're good to go .

Human Resources Role Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIT.

Interview

Very unprofessional HR Dept.

I had a 30 minute phone interview then an in-person interview a week later. They never had the courtesy to get back to me with an update after my in-person interview. I reached out to the recruiter after my interview asking for an update and she ignored my email. Not a professional way to treat potential candidates.

Because of this unprofessional behavior, I will never interview with this bank again.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extensive, but overall very great. They were very polite and appreciated honesty above all else. I went through 4 different interviewers. Two were over the phone and two in person, all of them asking technical questions.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIT (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Wildly fun, and insightful, I was interviewed online and by telephone and I was challenged by both the questions and the personal interaction between me and the offsite, drug screen, background check and i9n erson inerview

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my " C Level" experience   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CIT (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interviews were conducted by 3 professionals at various levels and were quite brief, but inquisitive, however, the final decision-making process was lengthy, it took 3 months to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your past experience working on large-scale technology projects, legacy systems, and cloud computing solutions. How would you rate your level of experience, low, moderate, or high?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Where to start. I applied online and received an email from the recruiter one month later. She contacted me and set up a first round interview. The recruiter was very professional and friendly. First interview - The interviewer showed up late for more than 15 minutes, chewing gum, no handshake, no introduction, no smile. He just took me into the room where he glanced through my resume with comments bla, bla, bla while he was reading through. Bad-mannered, disrespectful, unfriendly, and very unprofessional. No eye contact during the interview; he was looking aside and down while talking ill about the company and politics "Nobody will talk to you, nobody will listen to you" - he's been there only for four months. He explained the role to some extent, but when I asked question the conversation was going to another direction. When I asked about performance measures and expectations, the answer was that what actually matter is if the boss likes you. The most shocking thing was listening to him speaking about his personal life/marriage during the interview. Asked me couple of questions about my professional experience. The comment was " you are mature woman." At the end he asked me if I have anything for him. I left with an impression that this is intimidating, unethical and underhanded working environment.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIT (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

CIT led me on by telling me each week for 4 weeks that they were "putting together an offer for me" and the offer was "going to come shortly", but then would make up reasons for delay... and then after a month didn't offer me job!

CIT also didn't respect candidate's time (e.g. during process CIT kept rescheduling interviews, called in late for phone screen and people routinely showed up late for in-person interviews)

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two different scenarios: Going through a staffing agency and CIT Group recruiter.

Scenario #1: Absolutely horrible! The staffing agency was very responsive and professional. But CIT was another matter. My interview was canceled twice within one week, the day of. Keep in mind I took two separate half days at my current job both times so I wouldn't draw attention to coming to work in a suit. The staffing agency called me back about 3 weeks later explaining the position had opened back up again and asked if I would consider scheduling another interview. Needless to say I respectfully said no!

Scenario #2: Night and day difference. If it was not for how professional their direct recruiter was (area code was from NY, British lady) I would have refused to complete an application at her request. Interview was set scheduled two weeks later.

Interviewed with supervisor in Jacksonville, FL and video-tie-in with direct manager and VP out of CA. Interview was very professional and light hearted. Glad I gave CIT another chance.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIT.

Interview

Started with the recruiter on the phone. Then met with 2 managers then with the EVP in charge of the department. Ended with speaking with the recruiter again to discuss benefit package and compensation.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you think of the situation in Turkey with Kurdish rebels? How do you think the US should handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIT (Pasadena, CA (US)).

Interview

Easy interview process, was interviewed by 2 of the managers, just took me some time due to the background check. Besides that, everything ran smoothly. Not a very hard interview either.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.