CONCOR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CONCOR Interview Questions

Interviews at CONCOR

3.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CONCOR (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews. We're not too long about 30 min. Questions about data structures fairly straight forward. A problem that involved a method with a parameter and a return value. You could use whatever variables you deemed necessary. A good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you change your major   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CONCOR (New Delhi).

Interview

it was a very detailed group discussion on very usual day to day topics. They were looking for clarity of thoughts, speaking/expressing ability, ability to take decisions, leadership qualities and your decision making process. the only issue was that G.D. and P.I. were held on separate days months apart.

Interview Questions

• i was interviewing for civil trade, so they asked me, what was super elevation?   1 Answer
    • if you get selected, what would be your priorities at CONCOR India?   Answer Question

Senior Assistant F & A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CONCOR (New Delhi).

Interview

Initially documents review

Interview Questions

• Varied questions from all field of finance including Costing, Taxation   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at CONCOR in June 2013.

Interview

Its written exam and interview for Management trainee. and indirect entry is through Railway department, for which people come as manager directly from deputation and absorbtion from railways to concor.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at CONCOR (New Delhi) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview about your strengths & weakness. How your education and your strength benefit the organization. Latest about logistics industry. How long would you like to be associated with CONCOR.

Best practices in the industry.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.