Cactus Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 260 of over 260 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Cactus Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cactus Communications

Interview

It was the first round of screening which involved attempting a few online tests to gauge my expertise in the filed I was applying for. It was all online so no human interaction at all.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of technical stuff that needed to be cleaned up and reframed in proper English.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cactus Communications (Pune)

Interview

Worst hiring process.. to start of they took 1 hour of interview, interview was good I explained everything thinh to the interviewer and I got a feeling that it was good. After HR didn not even bothered to inform about the next step suddenly after 4 days when I called her she told that she is going to share a technical questionnaire with some hr questions. I spent my 2 days to write all the Hr answers and different sets of questions they shared. Again after sending this Hr didn’t bothered to get back, after one week when I tried reaching out to her for 2 days she said you are shortlisted and again they are going to conduct another round of interview with someone who is going to koin them. When the guy started the interview he looked so boring and not interested.. I had a feeling that even he is not going to join😜 eventually I answered all the questions and interview was done. After this round again Hr was no where after 3 4 days of chasing finally She picked the call and said the guy who interviewed is looking for someone more technical 😝 I mean it’s there choice but wasted my whole weekend 3 weeks just for this… suggestion for all who is going to get interviewed please don’t waste you time in the questionnaire it’s useless… I think they didn’t even bothered going through that.. so stay away from 🌵 All the best to everyone who is going to be interviewed here👍

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cactus Communications (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

Initially written test was conducted. They will send email asking to register for their test. We have samole test and actual test. To know our level of knowledge one can target samole test and then go for actual one. I gave actual test and found questions bit difficult. All questions were tricky either asking to find sentences which are correct or which are incorrect. And few questions on replacing a word type. There were multiple answers for each and we have to select wisely. Within 3days they will inform if we have passed test.The only thing is they will not tell solution s for their test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cactus Communications (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi) in Jan 2022

Interview

This company is a complete waste of time. And their Cactus Lab which they formed after acquiring another company in Denmark has some legit people who knows about AI, rest if you happen to talk to someone from India at an executive position then they lacks complete knowledge around things and will only result in rejection of you demand a justified raise. I had completed all the rounds which includes 2 technical, 1 techno management and HR discussion plus a pathetic questionnaire. Post completion of each round the TA spoc said that things are positive and I should hear within a day or 2 and "They are looking for you to work for Language Model training" and soon he shall discuss the offer. Next day he called me and said that my skillsets are not matching with what they are looking for. When further probed, he said that feedback is since I've never created any custom neural network, I don’t qualify for their so called position. I clearly don’t understand was the panel sleeping during the interview. And are the interview panel so incompetent that they just couldn’t see if I don't fit the role in the first 2 rounds. From where I see it, this is just a budget issue. And reading company reviews here just supports this fact. Overall I would suggest that please don't fall for this company, it is cheap low paying and a waste of time. **Another highlight which I found during technical rounds is their AI products are still at very early stages and all editing is done manually, which they claim is done by AI.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Explain all the NLP projects which I've done so far. 2) Described their NLP task and asked me to think of all possibilities around it. 3) How would you train a supervised problem with unlabelled dataset.

Cactus Communications

Application

I interviewed at Cactus Communications

Interview

An online MCQ test was first conducted to test your grammar and comprehension skills. This was followed by a questionnaire about yourself and finally an online interview, provided you pass the previous two steps.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cactus Communications

Application

I interviewed at Cactus Communications

Interview

Interview was conducted virtually over Skype with the Managing Editor. It lasted between 30 and 45 minutes. Prior to the interview, there was a multiple choice test. I was first contacted by a recruiter through a job portal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cactus Communications

Application

I interviewed at Cactus Communications

Interview

Very difficult testing that made use of multiple choice questions to test your proficiency both in rhe field you have applied as well as in general Grammer. The test took about an hour to complete but could possible take longer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cactus Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cactus Communications in Dec 2021

Interview

It was an interview per se, but a sample writing test. They send you a sample translation to complete -- the interface was professional enough. I enjoyed the testing process itself. However, I just came here to write that interviewing/applying for this company is a waste of time -- the translation rate is beyond a joke. Mind you, they are looking for translators to work on academic journals, highly specialized documents. The rate they provide for English to Korean (per Korean character, yes they emphasized this enough) is basically 30 won (less than $0.03 per) which is ridiculous. No self-respecting human being should EVER work for that rate. I raised the issue with them, and they were willing to bump up the rate to 34 won per character (yes, they pointed out that this was per character -- I mean, I KNOW! All KR to EN translators know the rate is calculated per characters, not words!) It was my fault for not quite believing the online reviews that the company is terrible. Anyways, I wasted good hours putting together my application and sending out the sample translation.

Interview Questions
  • Take the sample translation, and send it in before the designated time frame.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cactus Communications (New Delhi) in Dec 2021

Interview

Serious Time Waste, Don't Bother Software Developer Interview (PHP + Angular) But somehow the interviewer, exclusively asked me system design patterns and architectural engineering questions. mind you this guy is a senior position in the company. I gave an answer, he said try again its not right. In the end when I asked what would be the answer to those questions, he literally gave me the same answer that I gave him. Also They are really uptight about the candidate knowing the specific framework. for eg - if you know Laravel and they require Symfony/Codeignitor then you will be rejected. Service based mindset. Same goes for front end technologies, if you know React and they require Angular you would be rejected again. 1.5 hours wasted, and didn't even get specific feedback on why I was rejected. Also they don't disclose salaries for their roles, so be ready to be low-balled with stupid offers, doesnt matter what experience you hold. And they have a company policy, where everyone is referred to by their first names. somehow outsiders/candidates are required to know that beforehand and refer to the recruiter/Hr/interviewer by first name or you will be interruped if you say sir/Ma'am. Tip to candidates - don't bother with this Pseudo Product based company, they are service based and most likely waste your time, even if you get in you will not enjoy your tenure. Tip to the company - please decide what skillset you require and accordingly interview on that skillset. you cant ask questions about rocket science if all you want is a chef.

Interview Questions
  • Design amazon flash sale, design Whatsapp, manage user session/authentication on multiple servers ,shallow copy deep copy objects,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cactus Communications (Mumbai) in Dec 2021

Interview

There were several steps in the interview process . There was a test, which involved multiple choice questions which measured grammatical as well as medical knowledge . It took around 90 minutes to answer. Once you finish the test there was a questionnaire which was aimed at getting information about the candidate as well as the awareness about the job . After having cleared these two steps , I received an invitation for an interview , which unfortunately never took place .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Interviews