Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 477 of over 477 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

First was contacted by internal HR. Then after screening was sent a excel/case study. After case study invited for in person interview. The in person interviewed consisted of technical and personality questions among about 5 different managers. After in person interview I was ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background? Why are you a good fit?
    Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

large company interview process... Human Resources was very approachable and kind to me, stuck me into a position I didn't like at first but I worked my way up and got what they initially promised me in the first place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Interview Questions
  • as part of the interview process, one question that always repeat itself is a thought process sizing type interview question that ask the candidate to calculate how many hotel rooms in Vegas?

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

it was a very fast and easy group interview . they immediately hire you on the spot as a temporary employee. they said after 40 shifts you are considered a full time employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Screening call with HR. Second step was a call with the hiring manager. Third step was onsite interviews with 3 additional individuals that this role would interact with. Onsite visit ended with a test.

Interview Questions
  • Why interests you about this role and Caesars Entertainment?

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Waiting room style of many applicants and several tables of interviewers calling up people to question them on experience and so forth. I waited no longer than 20 minutes, had a relatively quick interview, and was assigned a introduction seminar date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

It was a group interview. We had 3 kinds of games in front of Retail managers from each properties. The lady called me to go to another room and meet your property manager. Yes, you will count money in the register drawer correctly.

Interview Questions
  • One of the games was Picking up a piece of paper from the basket, then you will have to talk about the subject on the paper.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very disrespectful interviewers, even if I were getting the job, I wouldn't accept it. The interview was over zoom. None of the managers open their cameras, only me. How that feels about talking to yourself ?! Very disrespectful. If managers are treating me like that before I started working for them so I can't imagine how it will be working for them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What classes did you like in the university
1 person found this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then the following week with the department head. Both asked appropriate questions that related to the job function. Department head took the time to explain the position and expectations as well as tell me about the vision the company has for the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Interview is a pretty easy process ask basic questions it’s also and security position so they will ask about your security experience. They will also ask if you are able to walk around a lot and have situational awareness

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 477 Interviews