Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Caesars Entertainment

2.6

Cocktail Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Interviewed by 6 managers
    Asked about experience
    About the company and how I would react to less ideal guests and how I would handle situations
    The interview isn’t very hard you basically just tell them how much you love the company and how competent you are at customer service. Once you get the interview with the managers you have a good change long as you make a good impression

Box Office Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Easy I was nervous .Very friendly interviewer .Only thing is the traffic on strip and parking . Orientation is fun .It is an entry level and on call position.I enjoyed it while I was there but it did prepare me for my future and built some skills in sales.overall the morally of the company is positive attendence is key

Interview Questions

• Hiring process and training was fun   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Hammond, IN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Asked simple usual questions like are you a team player, why do you want to work here, why did you leave last location. Has to go in for audition part of interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle and bad customer.
      Are you a team player. Why is it important.
      Why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Group of around 30 applicants sitting in front of management answering 3 questions down the line. It was unique because I’ve never had a group interview like that. You have to be comfortable speaking in front of a large amount of people.

Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Preliminary interview with your immediate supervisor of the position you applied for. Typical interview, they then send their notes to HR and decide if you are going to be selected for the panel interview. At the panel they have a few representatives that facilitate it, and you answer questions, play games, and present fake situations to them.

Interview Questions

• Q: We want you to sell us on your favorite [restaurant, food item, institution, etc.] and present it in front of the panel as well as the other candidates.   1 Answer

Bartender Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied on indeed. Received email for interview. Met at Caesars. Was in a group interview with 2 other candidates. Lasted only 15 mins. Very easy. Smile and be yourself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

attended group interview for valet and front desk positions, with about five or six others. you are asked about three questions and answer one at a time down the line. following that, if selected, you are scheduled for a brief shadowing of a current employee (like 10- 15 min just watching ) and then a 1v1 interview. there's then a drug test.

Interview Questions

• name one of your favorite restaurants or businesses that you keep coming back to, and what about it makes you loyal to them   Answer Question

Box Office Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First round was a group interview of about 10 people with 6 supervisors. There were 3 groups & each group took about an hour. Second round was a one on one & you had to wait another hour. During the one on one, the supervisor basically hired me on the spot telling me I have potential. Then you had to wait with about 20 people for about another hour & finally the host came out & told us we got the job, congrats, blah blah blah. Then said my name and 4 others' offer letters were 'pending' and that it WILL arrive later. My offer letter never came after 2 weeks. I called the employment center plus corporate which were no help. I called the box office who told me the supervisor will call me back. Of course never received a response. Cesars is one of the worst companies to apply for thus I'll never waste my time again. They make you jump through hoops for $12 an hr. Please, hire some competent supervisors who will tell you straight rather than play with you and waste your time. Some people are trying to make a living. After some thorough reflection, turns out I am way overqualified for the position and way to good to work with people like that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, blah blah blah   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Quick and fairly easy
    After phone interview with recruiter and DOS, candidate is flown in to Las Vegas
    Meet and greet with Las Vegas team - admin and others
    Interview with DOS and VP

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

An employee referred me and passed my resume to the talent team. A recruiter scheduled a brief HR screen with me to go over my experience and salary expectations and told me more about the role's scope. I then had an-person interview at headquarters at Caesar's Palace with the hiring manager/director and VP. I then was invited to complete a second in-person interview with three team members the following week.

Overall, a very positive experience. Mostly situational questions and culture fit questions. Nothing out of the ordinary and they were happy to answer any questions I had.

They moved fast as they wanted to fill the role fast and they were very transparent and responded quickly with updates. I did wish it was a one day interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself career growth wise?
      How do you work in a team setting?
      How do you prioritize?
      How to handle difficult situations and hiring managers?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.