Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron in January 2015.

Interview

Was super comfortable and interview process was straight forward. Hiring Manager was very cordial and offered a lot of information regarding the job and daily job requirements. Was given a tour of the facility and was introduced to potential workers and was able to see first hand the operation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   4 Answers

Job Title Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was laid back and pretty normal. The reason I had a negative experience was the lack of follow up after the interview, even after I reached out. It's understandable that a company may have a star candidate but the other candidates at least deserve a phone call or email regarding the company's decision. After all, most candidates dedicate over 2 hours for an interview.

Operations Interview

Interview

Heavily based on STAR format (in other words, describe a situation, your tasks, action, and then the result). The interview took about 30 minutes, they didn't ask technical technical questions, just behavioral. It was pretty straightforward, and the recruiter was extremely friendly and interested. Overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked you to describe times when you did things that fit their core values.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Cheektowaga, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

One interview. 3 interviewers. Plant Manager, Marketing Manager, Contracts Manager. I previously worked for competitor. Only questioned If I had SAP and IEC (International Electric Code) experience. Satisfied with all my previous competitive experience.

Interview Questions

• Give example where you had to proceed on a quotation with incomplete information?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate any thing. I accepted their employment position and salary offer.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron (Buffalo, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two interviews, first was with two product managers and the second was with the general manager of the division. Reviewed experience, qualifications. Asked and answered questions. Went on a tour of the facility. Interview lasted about two hours for the first round.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron (Little Rock, AR (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with a woman from HR and a male employee. They asked the usual interview questions - strengths, weaknesses, etcetera. They wanted to know about my experience working in a group and seemed pretty interested in my responses to those questions. The man also asked if I was familiar with the 'Six-Sigma' concepts. I had no idea what he was talking about. Apparently, they had an informational meeting on our campus the night prior, and I had heard nothing about it. I think that really worked against me, but what can you do? Also, it took over a month for them to get back to me.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

1) Submit aplication online
    2) Receive an email notifying that you have been selected to an interview
       Incluedes a link: That will allow you to schedule an appointment, and it will show the
       location of the interview.
    3) Asist the day of the interew:
       Suit or dress: Business professional
       Duration: at least 25 minutes

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better candidate for this position than all of the other ones?
      When have you needed to apply leadership skills, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Got an interview through on-campus recruiting. The deadline was extremely early, especially compared to those of other companies' positions.
    The interview was entirely behavioral questions, and they weren't hard or atypical at all.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember them, but I don't believe there were any particularly difficult questions   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

On campus recruiting, talked to 2 of the 3 recruiters. Then did a 2 on 1 interview with recent grads.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about your major? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Talked to recruiters at the university career fair and gave them my resume. Received an email in a few days saying I received an interview and to select a time slot. At the first interview, there was 2 interviewers and they basically wanted to know what you knew about the company and your past work experience. It was a good interview experience. The next day I received an offer for the 2nd round interview. The 2nd interview was in Houston and consisted two days. the first night was a formal dinner with employees and the next day was a breakfast, presentation, 2 interviews, lunch, and a facility tour. All in all was a great experience and the employees were great people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The wage seemed to be set in stone so I didnt try to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.