Cameron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cameron Interview Questions

Interviews at Cameron

2.8

GRDP Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The second round interview was conducted at one of their manufacturing locations. About 15 students were in attendance. The day before was a dinner at a fancy steakhouse and a plant tour. The day of the interview consisted of a 30 minute behavioral interview, candidate presentations to about 3-4 company reps, and a 30 minute technical interview. Throughout the entire day, they give presentations about the graduate development rotational program for which they are looking to fill.

Interview Questions

• What does quality mean to you?
      How does tolerances affect cost?
      Tell me about a time there were push back to an idea or a thought that you had and how you handled that situation?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Talked to them at career fair, got an interview the next week, did not get invited back for a second round but they also did not let me know, they just never emailed me.

Interview Questions

• How would increasing tolerance limits of a brick change costs?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. I was contacted within 2 weeks via email to setup a phone screen. They wanted to know basic information, and then I was informed that they were setting me up for an in-person interview at the plant.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself and why do you want the position?   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I am a michigan resident. I have applied online and went through interview process . They made me wait for a month and gave a negative decision saying that they want to move with some one who is available at texas.
    My fellow engineers please do not go for this company . Doesnt stand on there word or procedure. No ethics.

Very sad that motivated and qualified candidates has no place in good companies because of management choicy decisons.

I hope this review helps.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cameron (Longview, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

My interview with Cameron oil and gas was very professional and well organized as two of the guys interviewed me with great perception throughout the entire interview as they ask great questions I would answer with integrity and confidence showing a positive attitude for wanting to work for the comps

Interview Questions

• Am I formiluar with the oil and gas industry   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Two interviews after a recommendation and received an offer. After speaking to the engineering manager, I spoke with multiple operation managers as well as the plant manager. They all were easy to talk to and understood why I wanted to work in this industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be here?   1 Answer

SMTP Interview

Interview

Two in-person interviews, along with a 6 minute presentation on yourself to recruiters and management. Interviewers stressed the labor intensive aspect of the job as well as expectations of "on-call" job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online on protal and received an email. Schedules an interview time that was convenient. A lot of questions with regards to resume. One or two brief conceptual questions.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Little Rock, AR (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very comfortable interview, the team you will be working with conducts the face to face interview with behavioral questions. There is no factory tour. HR will conduct phone interview prior to that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you resolved a conflict.   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cameron (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

Once I applied online, I got a call to set up an interview, met with the team, and did the interview. After I had my interview I felt confident I would be offered the job which after a couple of days I got a call asking if I would accept employment at Cameron working the night shift.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in assembly line work?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.