Camp Ozark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Camp Ozark Interview Questions

Interviews at Camp Ozark

2.1

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camp Ozark.

Interview

Ozark has just a single one on one interview at University campuses (or skype if they do not come to your campus)
    After the interview you have to complete an application that ask for references and questions about involvement

Cabin Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Ozark.

Interview

Signed up for Skype interview, contacted by a recruiter and had a short, 20 minute conversation with recruiter about personal faith as well as experience in working with a team

Nanny Interview

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camp Ozark (Starkville, MS (US)).

Interview

It was an on campus interview with two employees. It was very relaxed. They just asked me about my strengths and weaknesses and why I wanted to work at Camp Ozark.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Camp Ozark.

Interview

Laid back but upfront about what the requirements were. They want to get to know you and your heart behind why you are applying for this position at camp. The process was a fairly quick process once the interview took place.

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Camp Ozark.

Interview

Super simple get to know you interview. Low pressure. Interviewed by assistant director/recruiter. Mine was in my student union. They had a booth set up and one of my friends signed me up for an interview. Maybe took about 30 minutes, but was mostly just chatting.

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Camp Ozark in February 2016.

Interview

Extremely laid back. The recruiter made you feel comfortable with the whole process. I originally went in applying to be a cabin counselor but they had already filled all the positions. Many of the other positions were full as well. I ended up with two difference positions that I had originally not considered but still thought I would enjoy. They recruit at two different times starting in the fall and the spring. So if you want to be sure you get a position you would enjoy then I suggest applying in September. I applied in February and had to wait till the beginning of April almost to hear back about a job.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camp Ozark (Athens, GA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

the interviews are casual and effective. they come to you at your school which is nice, and try to make the applicant feel very comfortable. the recruiters are young and excited, all former staff of the camp with positive and caring attitudes.

Instructor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Camp Ozark (Waco, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and meaningful. Talking to the recruiter during my interview was easy and felt more like a casual conversation. They are very open and genuine during the interview process so just relax and don't freak out about it!

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camp Ozark in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and comfortable. The recruiting officer asked where to meet and we ended up going to Einsteins. Camp Ozark make their interviews super casual and personal so there is no need to feel nervous. I enjoyed talking with the recruiting officer as we were able to discuss topics not relaying to the interview. It was an enjoyable and valuable process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you have faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Summer Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camp Ozark (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very laid back and the recruiters are all very friendly! Pretty easy interview and mostly basic questions asked with some questions specific to your experience with children as well as your personal relationship with God. Recruiters will say mostly anything in order to get you to sign a contract if you are offered a job...the contract is AIR TIGHT and its extremely hard to get out of or quit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult experience you have had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.