Cover image for Canutillo Independent School District

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Canutillo Independent School District Interview Questions

Updated 16 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Canutillo Independent School District

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canutillo Independent School District

Canutillo Independent School District

Application

I interviewed at Canutillo Independent School District

Interview

The interview was divided into a two-part process. The first part was a written section and the second was an interview with a panel of 5. Each panelist asked a different question.

Interview Questions
  • What assessments are you familiar with for English Language Learners?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canutillo Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in Jul 2017

Interview

Five members on the committee one question before going to the panel about instructional resources? I was very nervous about the situation, this was a position I was really looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you heard a staff member speaking badly about another teacher, yourself, or a student in your classroom?
  • Explain potty training and how you can have success at potty training?
  • How would you deal with conflict with a paraprofessional?
  • How would you keep data for each student?
  • What do you think makes a great ARD?
  • What do you think it means to have high expectations for Special Needs students?

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canutillo Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in Aug 2015

Interview

Called in for an interview about six months after the application was submitted, standard questions related to job and experience. Mostly questions about what would you do if you encountered this situation. Also went over qualifications and hiring process. They let you know there will be a mandatory orientation and training which are both unpaid for, and if you are comfortable with that.Overall experience was good and relatively easy.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in this situation.... type questions

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Canutillo Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in Aug 2015

Interview

My interview process was wonderful. It was very detailed and all my questions very answered by the entire panel. I felt it was fair and the panel seemed genuinely interested in my personal interests and family life.

Interview Questions
  • If you could pick any book to teach your students, which would it be?

Canutillo Independent School District

Application

I interviewed at Canutillo Independent School District

Interview

The interview was the best I have ever had. I was made to feel comfortable and wanted. The interview panel was professional and offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any difficult questions. I went prepared and was even highly recommended.