Capitol Office Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capitol Office Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Capitol Office Solutions

3.1

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Impressed with their hiring process. Manager, Vice President of Sales, and President all involved in the process. Interview with manager and then visit prospects/companies to cold call. This was followed by a short interview with Vice President. Difficult questions and long interview with president.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced adversity and how you handled it   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Was set up with an interview through a staffing agency. I took the chally test then was asked to set up an in-person interview. The interview went great and the manager interviewing me for the position was awesome. The manager said that I would be a great fit for the position etc. I felt great about the interview then come to find out the next day that they did not want to move forward because they were concerned about my commitment to the company based on how long I had been searching for a job. I had recently graduated in May (5 months searching) but they said I started in January (I was in school and working then). Overall very confusing and clearly they did not want to state the actual reason in which they were not interested. Overall had a great interview experience with the manager but I was put off by the inconsistency.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Tysons, VA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

To begin, Capitol Office Solutions will ask you to perform the Chally personality test. If you meet the requirements, you will be asked to do a phone interview. Assuming you make it this far, you will then be asked to come in for an in person interview at their Tysons VA location.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the company's HR person. The HR person thought I would be a good fit and recommended me to take a personality test. I then was asked to do an interview with the hiring manager. He asked me the typical interview questions then took me out on the field to test my cold calling skills.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very smart and influential managers. They invest time in getting to know the candidates and it is not a quick process. Just as they invest time you should do the same. I met and spoke with 7 employees to ensure it was a right fit for me. I suggest everyone does the same.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

You will meet your potential Manager, VP of Sales and President of the company. The entire staff is friendly and makes the process easy. You get to experience what you will do for your career with COS.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter, then HR, then the VP. In person interview with sales manager and after you do a ride along for half a day. If they like you then you return to meet with the President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate quota because it is very unreasonable when you first start.

Managed Print Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter, in-person interview with a sales manager in the DC office, and then a "field ride" which is basically shadowing someone in the office and on sales calls. Basic interview questions but once you move on they ask you more sales specific questions.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

I really appreciated the detailed and thorough interview experience. The process took some time, but it was for good reason. This gave me a great chance to see if I was a good fit for the company and luckily for me I got an offer! I am looking forward to having a great career at COS!!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where the team fell apart. What was your role in the outcome?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Process took about 5 weeks in total. Initial contact by recruiter, phone interview with one office manager, another phone interview with different office manager, face-to-face interview with the second office manager followed by full day shadowing a current employee, interview with VP, final interview with President. Was a lot to do and at times was confusing. Throughout the process was told different salaries and even positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered a better position than I was originally being interviewed for.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.