Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardinal Health

2.7

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview, led to a panel interview. Once the panel interview was completed, approximately 2 weeks later, I received an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard interview questions. Describe a time when you had to turn down a sale or commision to do the "right" or ethical thing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were not optional as I was offered the maximum starting salary for this position.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Lewisville, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online via Indeed for Sonexus. Had a brief 20-minute phone call with a recruiter to discuss job description, expectations, and a good fit. Not really a "phone interview". After our conversation, I was offered an in-person interview within the same week (Saturday) with one of the department's managers. The interview lasted for less than 20 minutes, asked very standard questions focusing on empathy, teamwork, and initiative. I didn't hear back with an offer until over a month later and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate caller?   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Lewisville, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was brief make people laugh, be serious when needed, remember they are not your friend you’re replacable there was 3 people in my interview I don’t think they do it the same anymore so if you have a one on one or two on one be thankful. Look them in the eye explain in detail

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the company tell me about your past employer   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress Creek, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Cypress Creek, FL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

The most important thing to know that this is a SALES position. If you are contacted just know that from the first moment that you speak to someone you are selling yourself to the management as to why you should be employed by this firm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a concept negotiation process. I showed that I felt comfortable with what was offered and that was that.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swedesboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Swedesboro, NJ (US)).

Interview

Fast picking test for night shift told you what department you would work in and what your start date and start time would be and that you work until the work is completed

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview then an in-person interview. After the in-person interview I was told that I would get the job, but I later received and email stating the job was put on hold.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Waukegan, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application online and received a phone screen call from HR about a week later. Standard questions about why you want the job, background, salary expectations, etc. Didn't hear back for a few weeks then got a call on Friday morning saying they wanted to bring me in on Monday for an in-person interview and presentation. Had to put together a sales presentation last-minute. This position was for a sales development program position, so I think they were looking to see how candidates reacted to last-minute changes/directions. The interview took place at the office all day, but only had about 90 minutes of interviews. A lot of the time there is spent waiting, but is also part of the test. They want to see how you interact with the other 5-10 people they brought in for interviews. The actual interview consisted of a 15 minute sales pitch in front of managers and other sales reps, and two half-hour panel interviews. Heard back the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when your sales numbers are down and you're already working as many hours per week as you can?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation-this is an entry level job and the program pays everyone the same salary.

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Corporate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face interviews

Interview Questions

• how should company integrate lean into six sigma   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview was smooth and efficient. The HR personnel responsible for my phone interview was very helpful and professional. The on-site interview was the same old interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, everything I was initially offered was what I was given...no chance to negotiate was given

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Aurora, CO (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

In person and lab tour. Sit down meet and great. Went over resume and my background. Talked about what the lab does and where they saw the work going in the future.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.