Cayuga Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cayuga Centers Interview Questions

Interviews at Cayuga Centers

2.5

Skills Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers.

Interview

One on one zoom. Interviewer was very kind but I could tell they were disinterested. Looking at things in their desk while I was speaking. Then, I was not offered the job. :)

Interview Questions

• Questions about working with youth and overcoming conflict.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. She entailed everything that is required of the employee and actually took her time to answer my questions. Very professional and educative when speaking and the mission statement was on point.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was with three supervisors asking work experience with children specifically and experience I might have. Interview was not intense but very informative as well with information given to me about Cayuga centers.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with children? if so what ages.   1 Answer

Clincian Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very easy and quick process. There was 3 people in the room when i was interviewed, it was more like a conversation. I was called in to explain to me the benefits and to provide information about work location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your challenging cases and how did you worked around it?
      What has your experience been like working with children?
      Do you have experience working with severely traumatized children in the past?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Basic Interview process. Interviewed with a Supervisor. I had to follow up myself to check status of my application. First was phone interview, then in person interview. Received offer shortly after I followed up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

They are very quick in contacting you to offer interviews. Plus they have open interviews two times a week. Phone interview is quite basic and you can ask questions. They also provide you with a perspective salary and benefit summary.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very clean and honest. Manager was very polite and enthusiastic. Was upfront about some of the challenges. Introduced me to other staff members and showed me around. Was quick to get back to me with an offer

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked with children   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1-on-1 with the Director onsite, followed a week later by a "Team" interview, also onsite. Team members were regular employees with no proper training in basic HR. One of the interview team welcomed me and handed out four documents I should prepare for the interview. I was given 30 minutes to finish that process. 30 minutes later, he showed up with the rest of the team and all of them proceeded to ask regular questions first in English, then in Spanish.

Interview Questions

• Questionnaire about "Word", "Excel", and create a lesson.   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in an open interview process, I originally applied for Case Management position but did not have the experience, they did place me in a department to beter fit.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (Auburn, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Panel review of 4 people. Three were rude and defensive. They lied about the job description that they posted on indeed. The original description did not include ADL. The hours were also different.

Interview Questions

• Why did you get a bachelors degree in human services   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.