Cayuga Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cayuga Centers Interview Questions

Interviews at Cayuga Centers

2.5

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers.

Interview

Have you worked with children before? what will you do if you encounter a minor who has anger problems? do you know anything about our company? everything else it was pretty standard interview questions. Education, Work Experience, ETC.>>>>

Interview Questions

• Where did you learned spanish? Are you be able to put on multiple hats on the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

meet directors to answer questions and do progress note. did a script and conducted a interview by phone spoke to hr manager who later then schedule me for an appointment to go in to meet with director of social services as well as to meet with the other staff members who were going to interview me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation there was just an offer and I took the .

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Upon arriving to the interview, I was asked to read a case and create an entire case note about the "mock" client. I also handed them a copy of my resume. I was there for about 1.5 hours in total.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

They are very quick in contacting you to offer interviews. Plus they have open interviews two times a week. Phone interview is quite basic and you can ask questions. They also provide you with a perspective salary and benefit summary.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (Bronx, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

The process of interview was very professional. The interviewer was welcoming and well prepared. I was provided with some documents from the agency and I also provided documents related to my studies. It was good to know what the company was about, I learned a lot at the interview.

Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1-on-1 with the Director onsite, followed a week later by a "Team" interview, also onsite. Team members were regular employees with no proper training in basic HR. One of the interview team welcomed me and handed out four documents I should prepare for the interview. I was given 30 minutes to finish that process. 30 minutes later, he showed up with the rest of the team and all of them proceeded to ask regular questions first in English, then in Spanish.

Interview Questions

• Questionnaire about "Word", "Excel", and create a lesson.   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (Auburn, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Panel review of 4 people. Three were rude and defensive. They lied about the job description that they posted on indeed. The original description did not include ADL. The hours were also different.

Interview Questions

• Why did you get a bachelors degree in human services   1 Answer

Recovery Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (Auburn, NY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a 1:1 interview them you were selected for a group interview. Overall, group interview was difficult so they asked the same questions to everyone and sometimes people would have the same answer as you so it was unfair and made it look like people were stealing answers. Positive was that we got to meet a few residents and they got to ask us questions.

Youth and Family Therapist (Bronx, NY) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY (US)

Interview

This occurred at the Bronx location. I arrived only to be informed that the person who was supposed to interview me was not at work, and that another employee would be meeting with me. There was another person waiting ahead of me, it took about 45 minutes before someone called in the other candidate, then another 25 minutes before I was called. The interview itself was basic, "Tell me about a time when...". The most uncomfortable part was sitting in the waiting room, listening to some of the employees cursing like sailors having fun at some bar. After all that, I never received any notification either way. Even a 1 sentence, basic rejection email would have been appreciated.

Assistant Director/Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (Bronx, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about a month to complete. It was fairly simple and a good experience overall. The Director who interviewed me was really nice and explained the program in full detailed. The program was going to be new and that the group that will start will be starting it from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with children and families?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.