Cayuga Centers Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cayuga Centers

Cayuga Centers

Application

I interviewed at Cayuga Centers

Interview

Waited 2 weeks for an interview. It was short and I kind of knew I was going to get hired. After that had to wait almost a month for orientation.

Interview Questions
  • How you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Cayuga Centers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers

Interview

One on one zoom. Interviewer was very kind but I could tell they were disinterested. Looking at things in their desk while I was speaking. Then, I was not offered the job. :)

Interview Questions
  • Questions about working with youth and overcoming conflict.

Cayuga Centers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers in Aug 2019

Interview

I had one interview with one of the supervisors of the learning center. I answered some questions, and then did a 10 minute mock lesson in the interview in Spanish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was great. She entailed everything that is required of the employee and actually took her time to answer my questions. Very professional and educative when speaking and the mission statement was on point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Interview process was with three supervisors asking work experience with children specifically and experience I might have. Interview was not intense but very informative as well with information given to me about Cayuga centers.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked with children? if so what ages.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very easy and quick process. There was 3 people in the room when i was interviewed, it was more like a conversation. I was called in to explain to me the benefits and to provide information about work location.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your challenging cases and how did you worked around it? What has your experience been like working with children? Do you have experience working with severely traumatized children in the past?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Basic Interview process. Interviewed with a Supervisor. I had to follow up myself to check status of my application. First was phone interview, then in person interview. Received offer shortly after I followed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

They are very quick in contacting you to offer interviews. Plus they have open interviews two times a week. Phone interview is quite basic and you can ask questions. They also provide you with a perspective salary and benefit summary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

Very clean and honest. Manager was very polite and enthusiastic. Was upfront about some of the challenges. Introduced me to other staff members and showed me around. Was quick to get back to me with an offer

Interview Questions
  • How long have you worked with children

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cayuga Centers (New York, NY)

Interview

1-on-1 with the Director onsite, followed a week later by a "Team" interview, also onsite. Team members were regular employees with no proper training in basic HR. One of the interview team welcomed me and handed out four documents I should prepare for the interview. I was given 30 minutes to finish that process. 30 minutes later, he showed up with the rest of the team and all of them proceeded to ask regular questions first in English, then in Spanish.

Interview Questions
  • Questionnaire about "Word", "Excel", and create a lesson.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews