Centerprise Interview Questions

Updated 21 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerprise

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centerprise (Basingstoke, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Great chance to meet the team - at the time it was the Bid Director, Bid Manager and Bid Student. Ask about Bid experience, what I knew about Bid, why I was interested in the role. Shortly after, I was given some time with the Bid student to ask them about the role and their experience so far. Do they have any advice? Do they feel they have benefitted the company? Has the experience benefitted them? At the end I was given a mini exercise/case study, reviewing a proposed response to a company tender submission. Look out for grammar and spelling and try to make it compelling. Use this opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair.

Interview Questions
  • Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond, or small fish and in a big pond?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centerprise (Basingstoke, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process was four stage: from initial screening, then second stage (in person), then a wider panel-type interview with key business stakeholders. The process culminating in preparing, and then delivering an interactive presentation to the CEO and Chairman.

Interview Questions
  • Can you demonstrate how your experience is relevant to Centerprise and the role?
  • In five or ten years down the line, what role do you see yourself in?
  • Can you give examples where you have implemented successful projects, and what made them successful?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerprise (Basingstoke, England, England) in May 2014

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who found my CV online and he put it forward for consideration. Was asked to complete a short application form and then had a 30 minute telephone interview. A few technical questions but I think it was more to gauge personality and was then invited for a panel interview. They messed up the timing and so I had to wait while another candidate had his interview. A lot more technical and management type questions this time around and also a member of the panel sat behind me which was a bit odd. Nothing I didn’t expect to be honest and I think I came across really well and feedback seemed very positive. Had 30 seconds at the end of my interview to sell myself for the role and I think just about nailed it. Got a call a few days later from the recruiter telling me that I did well and to expect an offer and then another call hinting what the salary would be (I never asked salary as I really liked the role) but then nothing, not even an offer. Contacted recruiter a few days later and he said they offered the role to another candidate. No issue with that however the lead up to this point was not right, especially after being told I would get an offer. Wrote a letter to manger who conducted the interview asking for feedback on my interview, nothing. Shame but probably a good thing in hindsight not to get the job.

Interview Questions
  • a question that had me thinking - what is the biggest technical mistake I have made.
RSS Feed</>Embed