Chaitanya Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chaitanya

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chaitanya (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

It was intensive and multiple rounds of vetting happened before confirmation. Two levels of HR took interviews along with a written round and a background check interview. After that there was a one on one interview with the national level HR manager and a telephonic conversation with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• How good are you at setting your own goals and reaching those goals and ensuring that they are in line with the company's goals?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chaitanya (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

Well thought out questions, asked enough to learn the motivation behind applying for the job as well as the qualifications and experience needed to perform the duties. Had multiple One on One rounds and very less emphasis on paper certifications.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal motivation behind applying, but a lot more straightforward and frank about the fact that people do not tend to stay long   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.