Charles Stanley Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Charles Stanley Interview Questions

Interviews at Charles Stanley

3.2

Trainee Investment Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Stanley.

Interview

Initial interview with two potential colleagues followed by final interview with another two colleagues. All done via video call platform. Very pleasant interviewers and the process was conducted in a very professional way, all told.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you saw an opportunity to make a change. What was situation? How did you notice? How did you try to enact change? What was the end result?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charles Stanley (London, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about this role.
    Had an initial interview with the recruiter to see if I was a fit for the role. That was fine and I was put forward to the client who did want to interview me. I was sent an email with some tests to do - the PICA and PIBA tests. One analysed my personality and to which I received my results for (nice touch). Another measured my cognitive abilities (50 questions to answer in 12 minutes). This one I didn’t receive my results for so will never know how I did. Not a fan of interviews who have started using these kinds of tests, especially when the cognitive kind of tests don’t relate to the role I’m applying for (I.e. I know I’m not good at mental maths or fractions but I don’t use it in my field so it doesn’t make sense to test me on that). Did the tests and then did the interview with a lady from HR and the Hiring Manager. Despite some minor technical difficulties, the interview went fine in my opinion. The interviewers were nice enough. Questions asked were fairly standard interview questions. Was told I’d hear back by the end of that week. However, 3 weeks later I didn’t hear back so assumed I didn’t get the job. Did contact the agency to follow up but still haven’t heard anything back. Not getting the job is fair enough, not every job interview will pan out the way you’d like but it’s a shame when interviewers don’t even extend the courtesy to give feedback or respond even to reject.
    Even letting the agency know to pass on the message would’ve been nice.

Front of House Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Charles Stanley.

Interview

The first interview was with the Front of House manager and with one person from HR, recruitment.
    The second interview was with the Facilities Manager (Reception was under Facilities department) and with one of the senior Directors. This second interview was more of a chat. It felt as we were having a conversation, talking about everything in general but not about the business,

Interview Questions

• Tell us a moment when you went beyond your role.   1 Answer

Website Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Stanley (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Had a recruiter reach out to me about this one.

As soon as they both saw me waiting in reception I think they both were disappointed I was a brown guy with a beard [you get to sense these things when you've been on as many interviews as I have].

They tried to be tolerate but you know your first impressions are like you can sense this is'nt going anywhere, and it didn't.

The response to how they plan to develop the business in an ever increasing competitive market place was disappointing. They had no vision other than we just want to recruit someone that could do this... but we dont want them to do too much and only what we like. OK!

Could be a dead business in several months with a skeleton office in London for show.

Interview Questions

• Do you get involved with social events at work because we do a lot [also as you are a brown man with a beard, and we are concerned you don't drink due to religious reasons].   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call asking me to come in to interview. I was asked both my age and my marital status in the first few minutes of the interview. Completely unacceptable.

ICT Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Stanley (London, England (UK)).

Interview

it was a while ago, 3 stages, first was a phone call, second i attended the site met with the team leader and had to do a maths test and third was meeting the manager.
    Was asked the normal questions, reasons for leaving previous role, what i knew about the company, explain how i would benefit the team. ensure to make clear your abilities and willingness to go the extra mile.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.