Chemours Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Chemours Interview Questions

Interviews at Chemours

2.7

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkersburg, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chemours (Parkersburg, WV (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 parts -45 minute interview and then a 75 minute hands on assessment in the lab. Everyone was very friendly. I wasn't offered a position this time, but they strongly encouraged me to keep checking their job page and welcomed me to keep trying.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Chemours?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

Applied for job via internet at Indeed.com. Was a contract job, so recruiter advised me of role and needed reference. After reference was called, I was scheduled for a phone interview. Two weeks later, I was offered the position. The process in my opinion was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How did my previous experience apply to the position I was applying for?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chemours in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online for an internship position within a week I got an email to apply for another position the hiring manager recommended as she believed I was a great fit for that position and wanted to interview me. So in all I applied for two internship and scheduled an interview for both the positions. I got the interview date after 36 days. On the interview date I did not receive call and on writing email I received a call an hour later saying both the positions has been canceled by the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

After receiving the interview invitation, find out the only available time is 20 days later. The phone screen interview only took 5 minutes, ask only about time availability, work authorization status.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chemours (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview online, easy and basic interview. Had trouble with scheduling the online interview so I called and they guided me through it. The interviewer said he would pass the information along to his hiring manager, never heard back from them after.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

Applied......almost 2 months later got emailed for an interview........ Told it would be up to 3 weeks for a call back/notification on their decision........going on 4 weeks now, while process up to this point has taken 3 months, and was told background could take up to an additional month, HR is seriously lacking, need to be more interactive with applicants

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deepwater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemours (Deepwater, NJ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was required to take some online exams which were basically just personality questions. I received a phone call. Did well with that and got an in person interview. Never heard back if I got the job or not.

IT Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chemours (Wilmington, DE (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process involved a phone interview and in person interview with three individuals from audit management. It was really quick and the entire in office interview took an hour. They didn’t really ask questions to see if I was qualified for the job and came back with an offer the same day. It seemed they were desperate to fill the position. Also, the third party recruiter lied about some aspects of the job and stated there were multiple offers pending in an effort to get me to interview/accept ASAP even though that was not the case. It was clear they were just trying to fill the spot. The position has been open for months and multiple people have told me about their poor interview experience at Chemours. I wouldn’t recommend.

Interview Questions

Management seemed very desperate to fill spot. Didn’t get a good feel for the office when I interviewed. Position had been open for months

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemours (South Wilmington, DE (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Transferred from DuPont so I didn't have a formal interview. Im unsure if Chemours will follow the same interview process that Dupont had. If so, the interview ask nothing around skill set. The interview is all personality based. Repetitive questions for 8 hours so make sure you answer them the same.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chemours.

Interview

Very slow process. HR is not on the ball. From original application, it took approximately 4 months to get through the process. Was hired as a DuPont employee. Hopefully Chemours will streamline the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more about my past experience than anything.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.