Chessington World Of Adventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Chessington World Of Adventures Interview Questions

Interviews at Chessington World Of Adventures

1.9

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures.

Interview

One to one in person with the manager that was going to be managing the unit I was working for. Easy basic questions were asked, and received a phone call with an offer not long after the interview. Overall the interview was good

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Video Interview with about 5 questions to answer
    One week to find out i had a face to face interview
    Face to Face interview with presentation about success and failures in career

Theme Park Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

About 25 of us were taken to the training room and divided into groups and given a current member of staff to guide us. We did a series of group-based activities and watched a few videos. Afterwards we had our interviews with our group leader and had the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you have experienced excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Rides and Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures.

Interview

Started with a group interview. Had to select characteristics of the park, discuss park safety and prioities and create a new area of the park. Then there was an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a memorable experience and what made it memorable   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a family who want to ride a closed attraction?   Answer Question

High Ropes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chessington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (Chessington, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

quick chat, talk over responsibilities and past experience. online application followed by follow up interview, they let me know very quickly that I got the job. only met the leader of the team and no one else, no activity exercise or anything like that. There is an induction day before you start for all Chessington employees

Food and Bevarges Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chessington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (Chessington, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to a recruitment evening. went along and we did some activities as a team and afterwards we all had a one on one interview with a manager

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Admissions Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chessington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (Chessington, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very fun. Group activities and solo interview. We watched clips from inside the park to better our knowledge. Interview taught me more about myself, asking us which brand quality do we lack and take pride in.

Interview Questions

• Create a new section to the theme park.   1 Answer
    • How would you act around kids?   1 Answer

Guest Experience Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chessington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (Chessington, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online via official website then go phone call a week later to book an interview
    It was a a face to face interview and was pleasant and friendly
    The theme park was enjoyable and the job was interesting

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role   1 Answer

Rides and Attractions Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chessington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (Chessington, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

We were taken over to the training centre and allocated which tables we had to sit at. Then before we started, they asked us to put our passports and NIN cards or letter into a wallet so that they could photocopy it. We watched a few videos which told us what their values are, what it will be like to work there, what the benefits are etc, and the assessor also told us what being a Ride host entails. In between the videos, we did two group activities, the first one was where we worked in pairs and had to pick one of Merlin's values from a list and explain why we chose that. The next activity was a whole group activity, and we were given a map and had to plan a day out for a family of 5 (a mum, dad, a nan and two kids aged 7 & 12), we had to choose what rides they should go on, where they should shop, eat etc and explain why. After that we then had the one to one interviews which only took about 10 minutes max.

Interview Questions

• How would you speak to children?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with conflict?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you received good customer service?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if one of the rides was closed and a customer was becoming aggravated because of it?   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chessington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chessington World Of Adventures (Chessington, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was several group activities (presumably to see how much you discuss and your communicative skills etc), while watching a company video on how it is to work in the company and career stories from current employees at Chessington; this process took about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. After this, there is a short and relatively simple enough interview of about 10-15 minutes, asking you of your previous work experience, how & why you enjoyed the group interview and exercises, and other basic (generic) questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.