Chevron Phillips Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Chevron Phillips Chemical Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

2.8

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Behavioral based questions, questions and answer section, get to know each other. Here are 30 more words about the interview process because you require it for some reason. And I am still short so here are a few more words. Enjoy.

Interview Questions

• Name a conflict you had with a fellow employee or team member and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

Interview flowed well and is pretty much a standard process.
    Interviewed by a panel made up of several departments.
    Interview was job specific and knowledge questions
    Safety is a big component.

Interview Questions

• What level of experience and how did you obtain that experience   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions, best to use STAR Format to answer them. The technical questions were not difficult as they knew we were fresh college grads. They did however ask more interesting/fun questions that you might not expect in an average interview.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The initial process was pretty easy, I applied online and received an email back pretty quickly asking me to schedule myself for a phone screen. I scheduled the call and spoke with the TA Manager. The interview took no time at all, she was not personable and seemed to just rush through the interview. If you are going to work in a department to recruit people to work for your company then you should probably be a little more personable.

I still have not received any kind of follow up, whether it's to move forward or to say thank you for your time but we are going a different direction. She ended the call stating they would be doing final interviews at the end of June, it is now July...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you improved a process   Answer Question
    • How do you ensure that candidates have a great experience through the recruiting process   Answer Question

12 Aug 2019 – Public Affairs

Thank you for your feedback and your interest in joining Chevron Phillips Chemical. Although we try to update candidates throughout the interview process, sometimes we experience unexpected delays that causes us to send feedback later than planned. We continue to improve and build on our processes through feedback like yours.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. They conducted a Panel interview with behavioral questions and questions about past experience. Everyone was very nice and would take turns asking questions. There was a lot of emphasis on project related questions and providing project examples.

Interview Questions

Chevron Phillips Chemical Response

12 Aug 2019 – Public Affairs

Thank you for your review!

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very intense interview lots of basic questions and very rapid questions I felt very on edge. I also had to do a very through background check.it was highly stressful and I felt a little intimidated. The manager seemed very rude

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Were two parts of interview, was a hour in total. Lots of behavioral questions that were quite difficult. Didn't understand the purpose of doing two 30 minute interviews, would have been more efficient to have one session.

Interview Questions

• Are you efficient with using Excel?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in November 2018.

Interview

Asked basic interview questions about education and experience. The human resource reps were nice. Overall the interview wasn't that bad. Just go in there prepared and be knowledgeable about the company and the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Chevron Phillips Chemical Response

12 Aug 2019 – Public Affairs

Thank you for your feedback!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sweeny, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Sweeny, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

This interview was mainly behavioral and make sure to know a bit about the company. Be honest dont make things up. If given the chance to be asked an open ended question use it to your advantage. Toot your horn, sale yourself

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a conflict with a co worker and how did yall handle it   Answer Question
    • Give me a time u failed. How did u handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly short and straightforward. There was one phone interview with basic questions like "tell me a time you xyz..." It took about three weeks for me to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a team member had differing opinions for how to do a project/task.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.