Cinesite Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinesite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinesite (Montreal, QC) in Sep 2020

Interview

Two virtual interviews with many team members. They asked me questions about my knowledge in HR, in the field of work that the company is in, and tried to see if I would be a good fit for the team

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot about what I enjoy doing, to make sure I would be happy in the position
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cinesite (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was brief but very concise, very cut to the chase style, giving clear ideas of what work I would be doing. Asked a lot of my own personality and what kind of situations i would be able to control so they could select better on what type of coordination role Id be better at.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle an artist who was bad attitude

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

applied online, got a last minute email for interview, in office had a one on one chilled talk with lead DSA, promise of an offer, emailed that afternoon with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • do you know it, can you learn it.

Cinesite

Application

I interviewed at Cinesite

Interview

It was very frendly enterview, They ask me about my experience and then ask me about the shots on my demo reel, They really make feel comfortable with the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinesite (Sofia) in Nov 2018

Interview

Very friendly and possitive talk. They even provided some portfolio advice. As well as advice about what it is like to work for the industry in general. They mainly asked questions about education experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cinesite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinesite in May 2018

Interview

First interview with HR, introducing yourself and the reason of application and general aspects Second interview with lead and sup, for technical aspect and share professional experience in the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

It wasn't really an interview because I worked there before so they actually knew me. I came in for an hour or so they briefly explained the project I would work on and we talked about daily rates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Cinesite (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2017

Interview

I've applied in January and got a email reply on April. After HR contacted me if I am interested in the job, they set up pretty quickly with interview with HR and the designers.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous experience? and What was your role and job you did?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people simultaneously which felt a little intimidating. The majority of the interview focussed on asking about technical compositing situations. Two of the people were either comp lead or supervisor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed