Cinesite Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Cinesite

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinesite

Senior Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview because I worked there before so they actually knew me. I came in for an hour or so they briefly explained the project I would work on and we talked about daily rates.

Compositor Interview

Interview

It was very frendly enterview, They ask me about my experience and then ask me about the shots on my demo reel, They really make feel comfortable with the interview.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people simultaneously which felt a little intimidating. The majority of the interview focussed on asking about technical compositing situations. Two of the people were either comp lead or supervisor

FX Artist/Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinesite (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and possitive talk. They even provided some portfolio advice. As well as advice about what it is like to work for the industry in general. They mainly asked questions about education experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.