Cinesite Interview Questions

Updated 13 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinesite

Cinesite

Application

I interviewed at Cinesite

Interview

Ask questions only or experience, and if you know about the studio and what projects you like. They make sure you are committed. As well about your experience as most do.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, what you know of the c company, why you want to work there.
    Answer Question

Cinesite

Application

I interviewed at Cinesite

Interview

They interview was very casual. They looked over my CV and asked me about my career goal. I explained to them that I wanted to work in film. I was willing to start in an entry level position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cinesite

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinesite in Jan 2022

Interview

Muy interesados en una persona freelance. Destacan conocimientos en codigo en Maya, Python o Mel. Trabajo remoto. Te plantean que les propongas el sueldo, no en el momento de la entrevista, puedes pensartelo.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Conocimientos de scripting en Maya? ¿Posibilidad de contrato freelance?

Cinesite

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cinesite in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview was a zoom call. It happened and on time, the interviewers (Animation Director and Supervisor) were really friendly and accommodating and asked questions both related to my experience and what I was looking for in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to take a Lead role as apposed to a Senior role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Two virtual interviews with many team members. They asked me questions about my knowledge in HR, in the field of work that the company is in, and tried to see if I would be a good fit for the team

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot about what I enjoy doing, to make sure I would be happy in the position

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cinesite (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was brief but very concise, very cut to the chase style, giving clear ideas of what work I would be doing. Asked a lot of my own personality and what kind of situations i would be able to control so they could select better on what type of coordination role Id be better at.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle an artist who was bad attitude

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cinesite (Montreal, QC) in Jul 2019

Interview

applied online, got a last minute email for interview, in office had a one on one chilled talk with lead DSA, promise of an offer, emailed that afternoon with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • do you know it, can you learn it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I interviewed at Cinesite (Montreal, QC)

Interview

It was very frendly enterview, They ask me about my experience and then ask me about the shots on my demo reel, They really make feel comfortable with the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinesite (London, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Very friendly and possitive talk. They even provided some portfolio advice. As well as advice about what it is like to work for the industry in general. They mainly asked questions about education experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cinesite

Anonymous Employee in Sofia, Sofia (city)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinesite (Sofia, Sofia (city)) in May 2018

Interview

First interview with HR, introducing yourself and the reason of application and general aspects Second interview with lead and sup, for technical aspect and share professional experience in the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews