Cipla Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cipla Interview Questions

Interviews at Cipla

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cipla (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with the senior manager and recruiter for the position. I was contacted by the senior manager about being interested in this position as to which I was. Over the course of less than a week I phone interviewed with her and the recruiter and was told they decided to go with someone in undergrad. Although the process was smooth me because they contacted me I was put off by the fact that they said this undergrad fit their needs and objectives. To me this was poor job analysis and ultimately wasted my time.

Administrative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Watch out for fake interviews posing as Cipla. Cipla Pharmaceuticals even posted a message of such acts occurring, so the scammers can get a hold of your bank and social security information.

Job Interview was done through Google Hangouts with a Elizabeth Scwartz, but it was just us texting each other back and forth. They kept repeating themselves, and they would ask me what job I am applying for when they should already know the job I applied for. It seems they have no copy of your resume in front of them. After several minutes texting each other back in forth then they tell me they are going to talk to their Supervisor about, so they ask to wait for over 10 minutes to get back to you. Finally they get back to me saying I was hired. Which was somebody thumbing away at their desk till they got back to me. Then they ask me what bank I have. They ask me if I have experience with different types of accounting software. If I did I would have listed it in my resume. They said they will send me a check, so I can purchase some accounting software. I archived that interview, so I can send it to Cipla's HR.

Only conduct interviews in person or video chat.

Interview Questions

• What job are you applying for?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Code of Conduct?   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Hauppauge, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

First one phone call interview, then a basic FaceTime interview, with the hiring manager only making sure candidate has
    the skill required for the position. No meeting with HR in the beggining I didn’t think the company was real

Interview Questions

• Question about yourself and technical skills   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cipla.

Interview

SSM recomndation for promtion .assignment was given to analyse and report submission . DBH and SSM and HR has taken interview in two rounds. finl interaction with HR manager after selection

Interview Questions

• what is your strategies to increase business and what ll be your action plan for your team as sale manager   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It is a very Lengthy process for interview and lot many stages involved but it is technically and also personality focused and needs lot of preparation before attending interview and also be confident while engaging in interview

Guest Relations Hospitality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cipla (South Goa) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process is easy , my profile was selected from naukri and three more candidates were called to interview for the same position. Be very carefull and make sure that you have friends and referance in the company as talent experiance or qualification does not count here(cipla goa) you will be selected only the basis of your referance anf contacts. The candidate is already selected but big corporate companies need to follow a protocol and so they call other candidates too.. Be prepared

Interview Questions

• Easy questions on your overall experiance   2 Answers

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Cape Town (South Africa)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was broken into 2 stages. First with recruitment agency to verify the background and academic details. Second interview was with HR, programme director and Head of Department.

GET Chemical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipla.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple . It comprises of a panel of both technical and HR person. The technical part is very easy. Just take time and answer , any student with little bit knowledge also can understand. The HR questions are conventional but sometimes tricky if they have already selected some candidates before you.

Interview Questions

• Separation of impurities and products in pharmaceutical industry.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cipla (Chandigarh) in June 2019.

Interview

Basic knowledge of sales and marketing.How pharmaceutical marketing is done and how the sale process begins from primary to secondary.Qualification and the product knowledge along with product detailing.
    At the end there is personal interview level then is the final selection.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cipla (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

It went smooth on multiple levels. Less hassels. Nice to know about growing company and benefits. Overall will recommend cipla. Initial rounds were easy, slowly it was more strategic and case studies. It will be easy if one read more about the company from various sources.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.