Cipla Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cipla Interview Questions

Interviews at Cipla

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cipla.

Interview

SSM recomndation for promtion .assignment was given to analyse and report submission . DBH and SSM and HR has taken interview in two rounds. finl interaction with HR manager after selection

Interview Questions

• what is your strategies to increase business and what ll be your action plan for your team as sale manager   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Hauppauge, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

First one phone call interview, then a basic FaceTime interview, with the hiring manager only making sure candidate has
    the skill required for the position. No meeting with HR in the beggining I didn’t think the company was real

Interview Questions

• Question about yourself and technical skills   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cipla (New Delhi) in June 2017.

Interview

Direct Interview - Basis details, college information, ECA information, prior working experience, family background, general English speaking skills, confidence, HR general practices and purposes, Talent acquisition process, recruitment and selection process etc.

Interview Questions

• Did you bring your resume with you?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Mumbai) in February 2011.

Interview

the interwiew was very difficult as they have asked me many questions about the marketing field,and i have interacted every thing very well with them

Interview Questions

• how u will handle the customers which is very annoyed with our company and he will not stand u also in his cabin.   3 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cipla (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview process was ok though found it a bit confusing when it came to feedback. Coordination between HR & Mktg was week in terms of availability of line manager who had to interview me.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Kolkata) in May 2011.

Interview

At first interviewed by local managements, then after clearing that attended a online test. Later interviewed by HO persons. Followed by that joined as trainee and after certain period as confirmed staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the job responsibility and why I want to join the firm.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Kottayam) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial interview with the area manager and the second round interview with Regional manager and zonal manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The remuneration was standard for all and I negotiated for the work area and head quarter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cipla (Bhubaneswar) in December 2010.

Interview

it is a three round process fast is the 1:1 communication , then the online test , then the final round online video conference .

Interview Questions

because i am happy here with a good salary , with good annual hike of salary and good atmosphere ,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cipla (Kolhapur, Maharashtra) in January 2014.

Interview

spotted & referred by BM of cipla in field work. total five rounds. firstly interviewed by BM, then by ABM, then by ABM & HR followed by online test.lastly at head office by SM & HR.

Interview Questions

• how your going to develop business potential?   1 Answer

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cipla (Lucknow).

Interview

My friend messaged me about a post that is Available in Lucknow. I called ASM, Lucknow, He further told me to meet him within a week, after my Telephonic Interview. Firstly, ASM asked about my profile (All general Questions) further An interview was conducted there were 40 Applicants overall with Diverse background and decent Experience. There was a Panel of 3 including the HR, and my interview was 30 minutes long.

Further within 3 days they call people who are shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.