Circus World Displays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Circus World Displays Interview Questions

Interviews at Circus World Displays

2.8

IS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

Lacked the energy, questions were very "off the internet" standard. Interview was with an HR and a technical person. Questions were very generic. Office setting was sort of "worn down" and located in an iffy area. Didn't had a good vibe. HR engagement was lackluster at the best.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you
      What is a thing that you did that made a difference on the project...etc, etc.   Answer Question

Research and Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

I drove 6 hours in order to interview in person at their request. The interview was quite rushed and only lasted 20-25 minutes. When the interview was over they said they would get back to me. I drove 6 hours back home and the day after they called me asking me to come back for another in person interview. I declined.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then HR, then HR with one of the interviewers, then this interviewer with one of the owners, then again the same interviewer with the same owner, then they'd offer you different positions that they have available trying to buy you for cheap thinking they attracted you enough that you'll take any position they have available, no matter how lower it is from the first one they brought you for.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Overall process was completed reasonably quickly, had a phone interview followed by in-person interview within a week. However, the face-to-face interview was several hours. Met with out-going HR Manager and company recruiter followed by one of the owners. By the time I met with the owner I was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions sent up red flags as to how flexible I would be with legal/compliance requirements. Nothing directly stated, but if I read through the lines of the "give me an example when..." or "how would you deal with..." I kept thinking to myself, does this issue come up often because you can't do that...   Answer Question

Sales Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)).

Interview

it take forever to finish the interview. first is phone call, then see the direct manager, last one is to see the managing director who your will probably never talk to during daily work.

Interview Questions

• why you like to work here.
      tell me about how you fix a mistake   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation at all for me

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

If they call after you send your resume, you have an interview with HR and then with the manager of they like you the last interview is with the owner of the company, that he will probably be late for the interview be prepare to wait 1 or 2 hrs for him, process takes 3 to 4 weeks

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was very lengthy, but thorough. Following an HR phone screen, there was approximately a week wait. Then an interview with HR and the hiring manager, which included some basic computer skill testing. Pretty standard

Interview Questions

• I was asked fairly standard questions about my customer-facing experiences, which included providing specific examples. I should also mention the HR contact did a very good job at explaining the company history, but the specifics of what to expect on the job and culture were light   Answer Question

I was offered another opportunity better suited to my long term goals.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Interview is fair. Candidate needs to show his/her worth. Critical positions requires experience. Candidate needs to be prepared which includes information about the company. There were a series of interviews before you finally get the post.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I submitted my resume online. About a week or 2 later I got a call asking for a phone interview. It was scheduled with in the week. Phone interview was probably about 20 minuets asking me pretty standard questions. After the phone interview was done I was asked to come in for a face to face interview the following week. I agreed. I was called with a time change the morning of. I agreed to it. I got there early and was ushered into a conference room by the main door. I met with the HR recruiter for about 30 minutes. After she left, they had me recreate a form/chart in excel to show proficiency. I then met with the Managing Director. He talk to me about the job asked more standard questions. A few I had already been asked. They had requested my transcript and he went over it with me asking questions about classes I liked and didnt like and why I got certain marks. They called my references over the next few days and offered me the job by the end of the week.

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays in June 2014.

Interview

CWD hiring and interview process was thorough and productive. Intense at times because of 3 interviewers at once. The best part of the process of meeting with team members in the area in which I was offered a position.

Negotiation

Negotiation was done through the employment agency.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.