Clover Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Clover Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Clover Infotech

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Took 2 tech round. Interviewer person is good asked basic to advance question on asp.net JavaScript, oops, mvc. After that hr called me and asked your profile has been shortlisted but after that they didn't called or email me for further round even they didn't receive any call. Very disgusting process. Kindly don't go for it.

Interview Questions

• basic oops, interface abstract, mvc related, asp.net related   Answer Question

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had an telephonic interview twice and then they scheduled a client side face to face interview. But the attitude was not professional. Were changing their words every time they were calling. No sense of professionalism. No value of time.

Interview Questions

• static and dynamic polymorphism same question everytime.. interviewer doesn't had any new questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very professionally done, interview involved both technical and behavior questions. Was able to meet higher ups there, employees were very courteous. Interviews were relevant to the job applied. Initially there was phone (technical) screening. Then onsite was arranged within few days. Onsite interview was for few hours, there was lunch break and lunch was provided.

Interview Questions

• 1. Small game simulation
      2. Add two big numbers stored as strings
      3. Two sum problem with duplicates
      4. Many java questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clover Infotech.

Interview

2 round interviews and also if you are fresher then they do conduct written test also. Second round is happen with manager after then sent to client location . If client us selected then they release offer.

Interview Questions

• As depends on your interview. They mostly ask logic questions and scenario as well.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clover Infotech.

Interview

First it was an aptitude test. After that there was face to face technical round. Overall experience was good. The employees were also cheerful. HR was also good in helping

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

Low budget company.
    This was my first time at Clover infotech. I rejected this company at first when i got call from HR as she was asking if i'm willing to work at Client site and i said no, but she called back again and said we have internal project opening too.(This was lie she just wanted to finish her daily target)

When i reached there, huge number of Trainee employees left for home like it was some classes. They dont have any internal project they train candidates and send client site.

I was interviewed by Project manager there, interview and discussion went for half n hour. Salary discussion he was offering me 1.5Lakh less on what i was holding offer of another company. he said 4.5 years of experience and your salary is too high it should always Total years of exp x 1.5.

I said thank you sir but im happy with what i have.

Interview Questions

• Project flows, Logical, Database   1 Answer

Backoffice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai).

Interview

i went for an interview through a recruiter at there was a direct F2F interview, the interviewer was very friendly and helping later they told them they will call you but no call from them.

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Ratnagiri, Maharashtra).

Interview

Stage 1: Aptitude Test(Easy level)Consist of Arithmetic,essay writing,IT related questions.
    Stage 2: Technical Interview (Based On projects and your interest)
    Stage 3: Personal Interview (Family Background,Hobby)
    Interview officers are very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1)What are your interest?
      2) Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

I got call from HR for HDFC ERGO client at bhandup,
    Interview processes:
    1.First Telephonic round
    OOPS basics, ref out keyward, about your project details.

2.Second face to face round
    Panel of two interviewer will take your interview.

Interview was very simple. I have answered all question but I didn't get call back from clover of my interview feedback. I called them many time but they will say wait for some day. Same answer will you get from every time.

Interview Questions

• Different between string and stringbuiler
      Difference between abstract class and interface.
      Difference between convert.string and string.
      Project details.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Hiring process little bit normal.
    But as a fresher you must have tolerance.
    You have to wait for almost 3 to 5 between 2 process.
    HR is friendly no problem with tech round also

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.