Code and Theory Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

Recruiter24%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Code and Theory

Code and Theory

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Code and Theory

Interview

Process was fairly straight forward with meetings with the recruiter then department managers before an offer was made. Everyone was super responsive and open about their expectations and work environment.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges you have faced in regards to projects and timelines and how did you overcome them?
    Answer Question

Code and Theory

Application

I interviewed at Code and Theory

Interview

The overall exeprience was great, even thougg I didn't get to the final round. Love the HR there. She is very encourging and helpful. Had three interviews in total. They are all very nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

9h

works at

Mindtree

My friend is being trained in ServiceNow(fresher). She got a call asking her to work as a linux admin from the same company. She likes to work in cloud computing and asked the same in the call. They said that linux is first and if there's a chance she will be moving to cloud. They also said it would be rotational shift. She personally likes linux but when researched she came to know that she will be doing L1 tasks. The package is same for both the roles. What role should she take? Pls suggest.

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Code and Theory

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Code and Theory in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online. I received a response via email no later than a week. I did an initial phone screen call which setup a zoom call. Scheduling the next call was easy and the interview started with just chatting about strategy and what I was looking for in the role, etc. The recruiter reached back out to setup another zoom call which consisted of another one on one interview. I was also asked to do a strategy assignment and be ready to present it to the team. The final zoom interview call was with a few team members with who I’d have to present my presentation. Shortly, after presenting the recruiter reached out and made me an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Code and Theory

Application

I interviewed at Code and Theory

Interview

Phone call with recruiter then team lead after. That is as far as I have gotten so far. I know there is another call with the department head. Then a case study presentation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Code and Theory (Manila, Manila) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was referred by one of my past colleagues so I sent them my CV and applied. They kept changing their mind so it was getting annoying. At first, after the initial HR interviews, they said I won't be proceeding to the panel interview. And then, I received an email a week later saying I've been reconsidered. After that I received an email saying that they won't be pushing through due to unforeseen circumstances. It just felt like they were wasting my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Code and Theory

Application

I interviewed at Code and Theory

Interview

The interview process was very challenging but fulfilling. There were the typical aptitude tests, then written exams about the software developer role you applied to, and lastly the technical exam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Code and Theory

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Code and Theory

Interview

I've done my Initial assessment exam via google meet (since it's pandemic) along with 2 other candidate. Then there is no update, maybe I failed the exam. But I just hope atleast they inform me if i failed or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Code and Theory (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

Ask technicals about python java and google apps script. Be sure you know how to use excel and how to code using a hacker rank because they will test you on your programming skills in excel for writing scripts and automating sheets

Interview Questions
  • How can you automate a file in excel using google apps scriot

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Code and Theory (Pasig City)

Interview

PHP exercises and technical exam for 4 hours. Had an HR interview mostly basic hr questions. Then, proceeded to Technical Interview. Lastly, had the final interview with the CEO. Can be a 1 day process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Code and Theory (New York, NY)

Interview

4 person interview with a verbal tech challenge to solve/talk through. Rude CTO who barely looked me in the eye and only took notes on his laptop instead of engaging in a thoughtful conversation. Never heard any followup but felt enough red flags that this agency was an automatic pass.

4 people found this interview helpful