Codewave Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Codewave

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview Process is very simple. They have 3 rounds. Two technical and 1 task round. Panel was friendly and cool. They have task round which is challenging though they are simple.

Interview Questions
  • One instance where you stood honest to your work
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Apr 2020

Interview

Great good best all basic and logical questions asked java or javascript fundamentals knowledge is required Great good best all basic and logical questions asked java or javascript fundamentals knowledge is required

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied for this position on Hasjob and got an acknowledgement from the company earlier than expected. A day later, i got a call from the firm and was told it was a telephonic interview then. Understanding that the interview was not a planned one for me, the interviewer made me feel comfortable and started off with basic questions and introductions, followed by a few process questions. This went n for a while and he said they would get back. Again, earlier than expected, i was called for the next round at their head office in Bangalore. There I had a technical round by a senior in the firm. This was a technical round and scenario-type questions and some direct technical and project management questions were asked. The interview went on for about an hour or more. After a short wait, the founders of the company took my interview. The interview with the founders went on well, mainly because they make you feel so comfortable. This was more of a culture-fit round, where they got to know more about me, my thought process, etc and i got to know more about the firm. This as truly one of my best interview experiences I've had till date.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

There was this audition round, where I had to introduce myself, brief them about my roles and responsibilities, why codewave and what values at I feel connected to. Overall it was a pleasant experience and Im glad to be a part of this organisation.

Interview Questions
  • How do I overcome the problems be it at work, your life etc!?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Sep 2016

Interview

they have taken 3 rounds of interview with technical of android and java after that they told that they are looking for 3 to 4 year experience, they even don't know which candidate they are calling and how much experience written in cv and after 3 rd round and they are saying try after 2 month but i didn't said anything but i don't think after 2 month i will be 3 to 4 yr experience i am 1.5 year experience guy so after 2 month i will be 1 year 7 month experience i think . bad response

Interview Questions
  • What is android,activity ,fragment,service,json parsing,3 rd party integration etc

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Aug 2016

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.Total four rounds was there and out of four, three were technical face to face rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Comparator and Comparable, Google Map stuffs, Interface, Logical questions, Thread, Handler, Canvas
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Aug 2016

Interview

three rounds , First was just introduction part followed by basic interview questions, Second round was technical and logical questions and finally another technical round,three rounds , First was just introduction part followed by basic interview questions, Second round was technical and logical questions and finally another technical round

Interview Questions
  • Basic of Android , Java, Jason Parsing ,Introduce your self, Some logical questions,

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Codewave (Bangalore) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview process is 1-1 process and all interviewers very friendly and suggestions are given how to improve and on new technology . The interviewers are well skilled and very equipped. The interview questions are related a particular subject and are very deeply discussed. the interviewers are polite and humble in their talks and actions. The interviewers are not only seeing the technology but also seeing the communication skills and soft skills of the candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Do u know the bootstrap and Responsiveness.
  • how to collect and store the form values using PHP.
  • The question s about the Sql database .they asked like how to create, insert, update and delete the tables.And the next question was about the joins in Sql.
  • Why we need java script?
  • Soft skills questions.
2 people found this interview helpful