Comfort Click Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comfort Click

Comfort Click

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Comfort Click in Apr 2021

Interview

I had to have a phone interview, do a task and do an in person interview. The interview ended at 6:00pm and both interviewers were going back to their desks to work more which I found alarming.

Interview Questions
  • What was my long term plan?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Click (Croydon, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Awful, unresponsive and rude - didn’t get back to me with set tasks and turned up to the interview 15 mins late. Set the follow up interview at the incorrect time twice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comfort Click (London, England)

Interview

I applied for a role found on the website, and emailed them directly to show my interest, along with description of my skills and portfolio. When they asked me what my salary expectations were, I looked at the industry standard and they never got back to me. Funnily, originally one of the lower staff answered my initial emails before the top management got involved and asked my salary. Seems like a low graduate level salary scared them off as they were hoping to pay peanuts.

Interview Questions
  • What is your salary expectation.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Click (London, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview took place in the office and was approximately 60 Minutes long. It was mainly about the experience. Also friendly interviewer, very professional and easy to talk to. Besides, office looked new.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comfort Click (London, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Nice interviewer that failed to tell me his name. Very run down office with broken chairs. Did not give me an approximate salary and just asked me to say a number based on nothing. Friendly but not very detailed description of how things are done and I didn't get to see any of the office before being asked to sign and start working for them

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed