Computacenter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Computacenter Interview Questions

Interviews at Computacenter

2.8

Oss Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computacenter (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy. I worked at Mc Donalds before and they hired me on the spot.
    That is very great because I need to gain IT skills. Very soon I can recruit all my friends from Mickey D's

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computacenter (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was quite easy and short - 30 min easy general questions, then test call from unaatisfied client, the position needed foreign language so they called me just to check it. Otherwise in the end they offered the salary which was rven lower pf what they promised before so i declined.

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computacenter (Boulder, CO (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief, it was with Computacenter the contractor company not the business I was working for. They asked basic questions about my background. It was painless and was made an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your past position to make you a good fit.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computacenter (Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Meet with both the Project Lead and the Director for the group that I was applying to. Face to face meetings with both and a phone screening with the recruiter prior to being on site. Fairly common questions directly pertaining to the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about travel?   1 Answer

Business Placement Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computacenter in January 2021.

Interview

Firstly, I applied to this job role online with my CV, then I was invited to do an online video interview within 5 days. I was asked 3 questions. The question pops up, then you have 30 seconds to prepare and 60 seconds to answer. You can't re-record your response and can click when you're ready to go onto the next question.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was fast and efficient. The interview was in French and English about basic IT issues. I got an offer the day after the interview, so the decision making was fast as well.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview lasted one hour. The first 15-20 minutes involved getting to know each other and understanding motivations. This was followed by some competency questions and then a question section at the end.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a passion for technology?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2020.

Interview

Someone from HR called and asked about my motivation, salary expectetion and earliest time I can start. It was about 3-4 min. She said she will send my application to the team leader. Then I checked their online application system and It was written that they decided to pursue with other candidates.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter in February 2020.

Interview

Cv and cover letter are the first stage of application then I have been invited to complete a video interview. I was asked to answer just 3 questions and I could record my answer multiple times.

Software Developer Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computacenter in February 2020.

Interview

after one week sent an email of a video interview formed by three very simple general questions which can also be re-recorded, then the assessment centre to assess your professional skills and interpersonal ability

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.