Constellation Brands Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy
Found 97 candidate interviews
Constellation Brands
Application

I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Seamless process. Received initial email for screening with HR, informative call detailing role, and was never left in the dark about next steps. Weekly updates from Brand and HR. Final Interview was Case Interview with Director and Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your experience with innovation?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had an initial HR screening call which lasted about 30 minutes. I had a video interview with the hiring manager next which was about 45 minutes long. I am waiting for a second panel video interview block of 2 consecutive interviews with other managers in different groups.

Interview Questions
Constellation Brands
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. - First we had a quick 15-20 call about the role and company to see if there was interest about the job. - A technical/behavior interview with the hiring manager. More asking about your experiences and what you have done in the past. - A take home project. I was very pleased with how Constellation Brands keeps the project open ended and lets you really put your best foot forward. - A technical meeting about the take home project where you can talk about why you choose certain frameworks and design choices. - A final interview with a product manager. This is very behavior focused to make sure you are a good team player and someone they can work with.

Interview Questions
  • The team decides to use a specific technology that you don't agree with. What do you do?
  • Are you interested in learning new technologies?
Constellation Brands
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Had a phone scree with the Recruiter and was told I was being passed along for two more rounds. I completed two video interviews with the team/managers and then never heard back. It has now been months and I still have not even received an automated rejection email. It is certainly not a good candidate experience when you are left with no feedback - especially when the candidate is also a recruiting professional.

Interview Questions
Constellation Brands
Application

I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Very responsive. The recruiter reached out quickly and was very helpful in setting up an interview. First was a phone screening and then an in person interview. The whole process only took about a month

Constellation Brands
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Worst interview process of my life -- long, disorganized, futile (talked to the same people over and over) and HR was not even involved at a certain point. The hiring manager was extremely unprofessional throughout the process. Leadership at the company in general seems to be young, inexperienced and promoted way too quickly to be in the type of role they are in. Stay away from this company if you want to be respected and communicated with professionally as a final round candidate

Interview Questions
  • Project I was most proud of; how I handled a difficult situation
Constellation Brands
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Interview was more about why I left all of my previous roles and hardly anything about my actual experience. I was also told they would let me know results in 2 days but I didn’t hear anything until about day 9 and it was an automated email, not the person I interviewed with. I’ve heard great things about the company so frankly I expected much better.

Interview Questions
Constellation Brands
Application

I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Had 5 total interviews, one phone interview, panel interviews, VP interview and an interview with an organizational psychologist. There was also a personality and psychological test I had to take prior to speaking with the psychologist.

Interview Questions
Constellation Brands
Application

I interviewed at Constellation Brands

Interview

Applied through handshake, and got response after about one week. Have a on-site interview with two managers. First, resume screen, then ask some questions about how to deal with future problems.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you did in the past using the data analysis skills.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

The recruiter reached out to schedule an interview, we scheduled it, I asked that we change the time because I didn't want an earlier call to run into our interview time. She said yes, I proposed some times, she countered, and I made myself available for the call. She never returned my last email nor did she call to reschedule. Today I received an email telling me the position is filled. Totally unprofessional! Not a great way to do business.

Interview Questions
  • There were none, the recruiter never rescheduled after telling me when she was available.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews