Constellation Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Constellation Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Constellation Brands

Ops Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

Apply on line, screening by recruiter, phone interview, one on one with manager video, panel interview. later found out they were trending on hiring younger candidates. don't bother if you are over 45.

Interview Questions

• Why interested in company, situational, goals. Did not move forward. They are looking for people who can grow, no one over 45 should attempt even if qualified   Answer Question

ABM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

I only had a phone interview, but the woman conducting it was almost 20 minutes late and didn't even apologize for being late. They either had someone else already lined up for the role or she clearly didn't want to talk to me because she was giving one word answers and not telling me anything about the role. For a big corporation, I was in shock at how she treated me. Told me she'd get back to me the following week (which I knew she wouldn't) and I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• What is your relevant experience?   1 Answer

Constellation Brands Response

10 Apr 2020 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your comments. We’re sorry you had a negative candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition team is constantly looking at ways to improve. Your feedback was provided to leadership and the issues of timeliness and transparent communication have been addressed. Although we were not able to consider you for this opportunity, we hope to in the future.

Associate Manager, Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

My interview process with Constellation Brands was one of the most disappointing interview experiences that I've ever had. It began with a recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, 2hr onsite panel interview, and finally 1hr onsite interview with VP of Marketing. While everyone that I interacted with was polite and warm welcoming, the communication throughout the process was terrible and ended with me being completely ghosted by the recruiter. It is important to point out that I was commuting 1.5hrs+ each way to both onsite interviews, with associated traffic, parking fees, and two days taken off of work. After my final interview there was silence from the recruiter for 3 weeks, despite my weekly emails, calls, and voicemails, which were all unreturned. This was an extremely long process, spanning from 12/1-2/14, and my time felt extremely disrespected when I was not given the professional courtesy of an update on my candidacy. It was not until I reached out the the recruiting coordinator who was kind and responsive (thank you Vincent!), that the recruiter sent me an email citing the WRONG position and explained that my expected compensation was too high (incorrect based on 1st phone screen). I followed up with two phone calls to make sure we were speaking on the correct job, only to find out that she "thought" the job might have already been filled. While I understand it is not always common to get updated on your candidacy status in early rounds, by the final step in the process it should be common decency. I was shocked that for such an established company, they seem to lack respect and professionalism in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are ALL situational (tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question

Constellation Brands Response

10 Apr 2020 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Your time and attention over the 2.5 month-long recruitment process are very much appreciated. We’re sorry your candidate experience was not consistent throughout. The Talent Acquisition team has been made aware of your comments and is committed to improving communication practices. We hope to have the opportunity to consider you again in the future.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in October 2019.

Interview

Technology is embedded in the finance dept, big red flag. Managers ran the interview, not the engineers. It was clear this company doesn't empower its employees. I detected a lot of micromanagement, stress and hiding of key details concerning the environment, and what the job actually entails. I wasn't given a clear answer on most of my questions. Everything about the interview process told me to stay away.

Interview Questions

• If you're looking to get jerked around, by all means apply to this company. Read the Glassdoor reviews too, pretty shocking.   Answer Question

On Premise Activation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands.

Interview

Talent Acquisition manager was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. Interview process is long but this could be due to the job being posted over the holiday break. The aptitude test is a bit tricky but not to hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to communicate through multiple levels of command to a gauge an outcome. Example of when you had to overcome adversity to accomplish a task.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands in January 2019.

Interview

I had an initial screener interview with HR, where we talked about the specifics of the job and my background. Then, I had a phone interview with the position manager where there were a lot of situational questions. The next step was a case study presentation and panel interview, with more situational questions. Then a final phone interview which was more about personality/culture fit. HR was very communicative through the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to think on your feet   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a variety of stakeholders   Answer Question

Senior Winemaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

A very long, but thorough interview process which showed the commitment of the company to want to hire the right person first time. From a candidates point of view this process really made you think about your position, your role in the company and whether this is the right fir for you. Much appreciated.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interviews went well and they moved quickly from HR phone screen to Manager Phone Screen to In person interview, however after the in person interview, which went pretty well, never heard from the company again despite follow ups to the hiring team. Blowing someone off after a phone screen I get but if someone takes the time to prepare to actually come to see you in person on your schedule then owe them the courtesy of a follow up.

Interview Questions

• They use the star method for their interview questions.   Answer Question

MDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

Very professional and timely process with lots of follow ups from recruiting team. Could not have been more impressed with the local and national team. The team was very quick to schedule and provide a timeline w/process. Scheduled interview and was quickly contacted by travel team to provide assistance. Top notch process!

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Brands (Napa, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews (one with recruiter, one with hiring manager), was invited for in person panel interview, but turned down for other job offer. Overall great experience, very relaxed throughout, very nice people, know the STAR method!

Interview Questions

• What are your: Project Management skills, Financial Analysis skills (cost reduction, variance analysis), Excel skills   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.