Cooper Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cooper Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Cooper Companies

2.8

Human Resources/OD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrietta, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper Companies (Henrietta, NY (US)).

Interview

So, I applied for a job in the Henrietta Location. It was a good job and a fairly significant one.
    I had a phone screen that went well so was called in for an interview. The interview was a full 6 hours. I met with about 12 different SENIOR staff. At the end of the day I was told I would hear back soon.
    I didn't, but when I did, it was a computer generated "no thank you" note. The EXACT same note my nephew received and he didn't even get an interview.
    I dodged a bullet. That email told me more about the Company Culture than 6 hours on site.
    In my current role I teach and coach Sr Leadership and HR about applying best practices. I have kept the email and will use it, calling out CooperVision as an example of what NOT TO DO.

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Companies (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and soon HR called for phone screen. Then scheduled for onsite interview, the onsite interview was pretty good and smooth, took about 4 hours, met with 4 people: Stephen Suba, John Mcnally, Colleen(the consultant), Global EHS leader(remotely)

Interview Questions

• Technical questions will be asked by the consultant since Stephen Suba didn't know anything about EHS. The Site manager John didn't know EHS either and he less cares about this position.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper Companies.

Interview

1 10 minute phone screen and 2 30 minute in person interviews. The phone screen was fairly straightforward, we just talked about my experience and education. The in person interviews were behavioral "how would you go about X situation" type questions.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Companies (Elmwood Park, NJ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Got played and messed with throughout the process, it seemed liked they were playing with me, very unprofessional, knew I did not have Pharma, but kept reminding all the way through 4 interviews, then rejected, because other candidates had more experience, no duh. Got bullied in last interview, felt like discrimination.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something you wish you could change regarding career choices.   Answer Question
    • Tell something you would change about yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Companies in September 2019.

Interview

Met with manager then with manager and VP together. Nice people, interviews lasted about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Number one goal in sales process
      Tell me about how you are creative   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Companies.

Interview

Straightforward process. Phone with HR, then with your department, followed by final in-person interview. Know your story and why you want to work there. There might be some technical questions but nothing out of the ordinary.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper Companies in June 2019.

Interview

Scheduled for a phone interview and they re-scheduled multiple times on me. After the first re-schedule request, they asked me what other times I was available and proceeded to give me a time that was not within the times I told them I was available. Then, after I finally had the interview, I received no follow-up and when I emailed them asking if I would be hearing anything soon, I was ghosted entirely.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Companies (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional interviewing experience I've ever had. Hiring manager couldnt make my phone interview and gave no notice. Eventually got on a call with them days later and made it to the in person. The hiring manager doesnt show up again and neither does his boss. They two roles I was interviewing for fell under them. Their reasoning was that they were sick and the other was on business travel. Keep in mind no one gave me a heads up. I understand there things happen but to give no heads up to the candidate to inform them ahead of time clearly shows a lack of respect they have for people. Avoid this place.

Continuous Improvement Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Companies (West Henrietta, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

One phone screen and one in person interview, if they like you on the phone screen they invite you to the facility and give you a tour as well as conduct the final interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cooper Companies.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted with a phone interview offer. After the phone interview, they had me come in a few days later with the request that I create and give a presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.