Cornell University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Cornell University

2.6

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cornell University (Ithaca, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Cornell's interview process is comprehensive. You start with a friendly phone screen by HR. If you move forward, you are invited onto campus for a day of face-to-face group interviews where you may meet with up to 15 individuals over five hours. These are people that you work with in the department as well a peers across campus. The final round is between you and another candidate and each of you meet with the Dean.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornell University (Ithaca, NY (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Ask some of the behave question about why you want to apply for the position, what do you know about the company and your strength and weakness. And some IQ question and some algorithm question about sort

Interview Questions

• How to find a circular in a linked list   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornell University (Ithaca, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

They take you in a room with the lead professor and other lab managers to ask you about your interests and why you want to help with whatever project you are applying to. Most of time you already got the job by the time you're sitting in the interview room.

Interview Questions

• Are you passionate about whatever research position you are supporting?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornell University.

Interview

Do you enjoy high stress environments? This was for a high stress position.

Provide code examples, etc.

They will call all of your references. They will check with your current employer. I did get a tour of the campus and a comprehensive benefits package.

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cornell University (Ithaca, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process included me sending in my resume, cover letter, and transcript. The person who interviewed me was great and seemed very welcoming. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to receive the job offer, which I gladly took.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to work for the Food and Brand Lab?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was OK. There was no pressure, no difficult questions to answer. Friendly interviewer and good environment. Not very personal questions. They expect that you tell about your academic background, if it is strong in a specific research area, better for you.

Intern Interview

Interview

Sent in the resume and got selected... no interview per se. Got a mail notifying me of the acceptance and then communications regarding what I was supposed to work on.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The interview was very short and all behavioral. There were no hard questions they just wanted to gauge interested and basic experience. There were two interviewers, one female and one male, and they went back and forth asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have reading or working with Blueprints?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverhead, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cornell University (Riverhead, NY (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

First interview was with a small committee and they were very open about what was expected, which unfortunately included attending occasional events and working at night and on weekends doing mid level work for a paltry 23,000 per year with no OT. As my husband said, Lincoln already freed the slaves. I took myself out of the running for this gem of a job.

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornell University (Ithaca, NY (US)).

Interview

Attended info session followed by a problem set on relevant research articles

Interview Questions

• Questions involved included those based on an article given to us and our opinion and knowledge of basic research protocols and terminology.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.