Cox Purtell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cox Purtell Interview Questions

Interviews at Cox Purtell

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Purtell

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Purtell (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Reached out by one of their consultants on a role they advertised. Experience wasn't that great unfortunately, consultant was over aggressive and pushy while there was no real progress after waiting a callback from them for over 3 weeks.

Recruiters are dime of a dozen these days and there are better ones to work with elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Purtell (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for a consultant position within Cox Purtell through an ad posted on LinkedIn. I was contacted within minutes of my application being received and after a short conversation the consultant organised an out of office hours interview that suited my schedule. I was sent a meeting reminder with the exact address, time and contact person. The interview was a mix of experience and credential verification questions and lasted about one hour. The consultant followed up with me within an hour to organise a second interview for the following day. I was extremely thankful that the hiring manager suggested he actually come to the suburb of my present employer to suit a lunchtime interview. This flexibility was unlike anything I have ever experienced and reinforced my opinions of their work place culture. After the 40 minute interview I was invited to complete the standard psychometric test. Although I completed the test on the weekend the hiring manager emailed me within hours of him receiving the results putting my mind at ease and suggesting a meeting with the owner. This interview quickly became a meet and great with everyone that was in the office. Consultants individually coming into the interview room to introduce themselves and organically expressing their passion for Cox Purtell and what they enjoyed most about working there. Some might say this sounds like 'a hard sell' but I can confirm there was no sales pitch just genuine excitement. After being offered the position and returning a signed contract I was invited to Friday night drinks to break the ice before my first day.

Interview Questions

• What peaked your interest first about Cox Purtell?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.